Devaluation of Albion Whine!

N

nemesisgm

Due to a massive crop of Albion Whine this fall, the price of Albion Whine has been devaluated across the continent, a previously weak commodity in its own right, has reach an all time low of 15 copper pieces per 10 tons, due the sheer massive surplus found today. Economist are hoping that such a rich commodity may recover, but one leading Whinologist has been quoted as say" Well Albion Whine you know, its just not going to recover, such a influx of low quality Whine will never see the recover of true Whine. As for me I'm puttng my money in Savage Whine, always a strong front, and with Albion Whine in such volumn, you can be assured Savage Whine will do well."

In next months edition od Whinologist Journals, the Manachanter, is it truely worth the investment anymore.

T

Tesla Monkor

Even if he did, it would be lost on you. ;)

C

Cybwyn

How much per 10 tons is Infiltrator whine, Dragonfang whine, BoF whine and SoS whine?

Bout 10 copper I'd say. ;)

P

pudzy

Durgi seriousely... it aint funny m8

P.S you know Emma right? :)

S

Solid

I am allowed to make typos and gramme(a?)r errors, its wot I do :D

O

old.Bubble

I blame ilum
since hes started posting its braught a new type of whine

D

Danya

Originally posted by pudzy
Durgi seriousely... it aint funny m8

P.S you know Emma right? :)
Emma whine is worthless. They have to pay people to take it away there's so much. :p

M

Makwaerk

Guild house

I am laughing irl.... nurf said

S

Solid

Re: Guild house

Originally posted by Makwaerk
I am laughing irl.... nurf said

Easily impressed Makky? :D

It brought a wry smile to my face, but lolling IRL....really?

H

Hargh

They are even making a whine lake.

Seriously tho we need to stop subsidising Albion whine or the smaller whinemakers won't be able to compete.

C

Cyradix

I'm investing all my money in ToA MA whines. I'll be rich....rich I tell you ... muwhahaha!!

G

Gamah

Originally posted by nemesisgm
Due to a massive crop of Albion Whine this fall, the price of Albion Whine has been devaluated across the continent, a previously weak commodity in its own right, has reach an all time low of 15 copper pieces per 10 tons, due the sheer massive surplus found today. Economist are hoping that such a rich commodity may recover, but one leading Whinologist has been quoted as say" Well Albion Whine you know, its just not going to recover, such a influx of low quality Whine will never see the recover of true Whine. As for me I'm puttng my money in Savage Whine, always a strong front, and with Albion Whine in such volumn, you can be assured Savage Whine will do well."

In next months edition od Whinologist Journals, the Manachanter, is it truely worth the investment anymore.

k.

Y

yerk

Mid Adds

Has any1 else noticed that even when making posts mids add ?

G

ghoul

HEHheHEHEHEAAEHaeheaHEAHEAIAEIHeaIoeahoeaheaoheaoh, so fucking funny!!!!!

W

wildsorcerer

Originally posted by nemesisgm

cant w8

Users who are viewing this thread