Dev Event next week

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That event sounds crap tbh but then again I can understand why they do it because the last event they had in cathal valley Kzar and Rescu just zerged the fuck out of cathal and it was no fun for anyone.... atleast this way there will be zerg on zerg action :x still sounds abit arse tho if you ask me.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I dunno I like events even if turns out to be a zergfest (it will). :D

Logged onto avalon last night as it was running there. The Dev was on a rr12 thane on mid, there was abotu 150 mids online, with 60 active in Bg. The Dev basically just roleplayed in the Bg and fixed a prearranged zerg fight ("My spys tell me the forces of the enemy prepare an attack at Blendrake! Let us meet there and prepare the defenses!").

I didn't have a grp and logged after first death after albs arrived (200 of them) dunno wtf they got up to later. If there's numbers like that on Avalon, I guess you can pretty much multiply them by 3 or 5 or or 10 whatever on ywain.

Not been mana spec for more than 40mins total b4, might be the time to try. A guildy soloed on his mana ment in the Cathal event and had more than double the rps of the next highest earners (arumis rr11 wl bomb grp).

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
holy jeezus I was lagging just sitting at CS lol, will have to wait till event stops as poor laptop cant take it.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Never soloed that good in all my time on Ywain, that said what you expect, 3 devs leading 3 zergs with Hib one always outnumbered ... great idea :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
ppl on alb were raging as the Alb Dev just either just up and left, or crashed, or rage quit lol.. and was even afk on auto run :eek:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yea, was pretty crap. Hib one stayed on for exactly 1hr then logged. All we did was loose easy to alb zerg then PvE keeps in hib back. 711rps from kills in first hour and 3k from seiging.

Some of the pbaoe chants were pretty funny tho. SoS for whole zerg, etc.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well I can honestly say I won't be bothering with another Dev event.

Left ML10 to attend bugger and hated every miin of it.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom