Games Deus Ex

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So, I know it's late, but I've only just got round to playing this :)

Anyone recommend any texture packs etc to bring the game up to date graphically? Are there even any?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a 20 odd meg .exe file? Is that correct?

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Its been a while since I used it - I have a feeling it was a self extracting zip/exe, but I could be wrong.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Okay, many thanks. Had a quick google and it seems to be legit :)

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I tried a few different texture packs at the time, there was one that was really high def, but the engine couldn't handle it and it randomly crashed when things got busy - forget what it was called.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This one seems to be the most widely used, I'm, playing through steam though so I'll have to use a few work rounds (damn it) to use it. It's making me play in d3d as well, they messed up the opengl support for the steam version, so I'm going to have to fiddle with that too.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
So, HDTP was somewhat of a flop. It never got past demo stage, so only one character and a few items in game look better. It did nothing for the textures of the world itself.

Yeah, I had the original version with the horrendous 32x32 textures, so it made quite a difference at the time - found the drive with all this on earlier this week and it seems I went through half a dozen texture packs and lots of mods to get something usuable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom