Deus Ex - Invisible War

O

old.GeForce

that bad? heard it was more a console-like game this time

A

Ardrias_Mid

Not like any of you paid for it anyhow, right?

A

Ardrias_Mid

And the award for failing to notice irony goes to..... kinag! w00t! Step on down m8y! Well done! :mad:

F

frogster

I didnt mind it tbh.
I might even go as far to say i enjoyed it.
But then it takes all sorts i suppose

M

mirieth

it's okay not as good as the original, not as good as everyone expected. it's still better than a lot of the trash that comes out though.

J

Jonaldo

Beyond Good and Evil is supposed to be pretty good I've heard. Take it back to the shop and change it for this maybe?

L

Lumikki

:( Only read good reviews about it, so what ruins the game?

xx

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Lumikki
:( Only read good reviews about it, so what ruins the game?

xx

The graphics, the clumsy controls, the small level design which means frequent loading and all the things they removed from the original Deus Ex design to dumb it down for console players.

M

Meeks

I really loved the first Deus-Ex...but, this one i played for 10 min and quit.

Think they used a really crappy GFX engine, the GFX was crappy AND laggy (playing on a p4 2.6 with GF4 4200 ultra) :rolleyes:

TBH, i was really dissapointed

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by Cush
what is that? do i have to give out my creditcard number for it?

yes for the best ones you do, there are a few about but if you email your credit card details to hrodelbert@hotmail.com you get hooked up to probably the best one about atm it has loads of cool stuff!!!

C

Cush

Originally posted by hrodelbert
yes for the best ones you do, there are a few about but if you email your credit card details to hrodelbert@hotmail.com you get hooked up to probably the best one about atm it has loads of cool stuff!!!

I dont trust mail.

Cant i just post my credit card number with all the details here insted?

C

Cush

ok.. ill snatch my fathers cc when i get home and post the numberd and details then.

C

Cush

Shouldnt be a problem just wanna try it out and buy one or 2 games maybe.

S

SilverHood

remember to mod the .ini file....

Ion Storm fucked up badly with the default setting... a bit of twinking and your sorted...

J

Jonaldo

If it hasn't been released yet then I'll just assume you're all playing a demo of it. The full version will probably be much better.

F

frogster

Originally posted by Meeks
I really loved the first Deus-Ex...but, this one i played for 10 min and quit.

Think they used a really crappy GFX engine, the GFX was crappy AND laggy (playing on a p4 2.6 with GF4 4200 ultra) :rolleyes:

TBH, i was really dissapointed

Hmm ive played it on an XP2100 with an 9600pro on max settings with no such problem

The graphics engine is the unreal one, so again, not all that crappy.

I enjoyed the game because i took it at face value.

Deus Ex: Invisible war is NOT Deus Ex 2 like we were led to believe. Its a Deus Ex FPS Expansion.
Sadly, the reason for this is old Bill Gates, Deus Ex was made for the xbox and PC. The PC version is just an Xbox port :(
Ho hum, mebbe Deus Ex 3 will be Deus Ex 2..

Finally, Jonaldo, it has been released in the states. Which is where myself and all the other ppl who posted here got it...honest ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom