Determine the Grey Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
If you do need to kill L20 peeps then you will find it more of a challenge to wait until they are ready - rather than kill them when they are seated or already engaging mobs.

You got a lot of rps last week I am sure it cannot all have been against clearly PvE types and I know xping in the frontiers is a risky (maybe foolhardy) business but I fail to see the challenge from your perspective.

Here's hoping to see you in a proper RvR fight - be nice to see you are more than just an opportunist looking for a quick and riskless rp.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Without the mobs you'd have stood a chance? Rightoooo :I
You were in a pvp zone, got killed, yada yada.
Oh, killing lvl 20's, I really doubt he was after the rps.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
don't discriminate imo!

kill the greys as well as the yellows

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
dont xp in the frontiers then? or expect other lvl 50's who xp'd at low lvl in the frontiers and got ganked to have there revenge on other enemie lowbies, doubt they did it for RP, just hatred for other realm like myself :twak:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I am sorry Belis :fluffle:

I don't have a problem with exp killing if say a group or duo or whatever are passing anyone out there (even grey cons). They really ought to take a pop. Although I also find some of the people who do nothing but hunt expers some of the most frustrating and lamest sad bunch of players in the game (Horner ;)).

It will be a happy day when patch 1.81 comes out and Hibbies return to the Cursed Forest and other long forgotten haunts to exp their artis..... :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
is this regarding those albs exping on the padfoots near to alb poc yesterday the ones that got repeatadly farmed because after the 5th time you would think they got the message that people knew they were in the area and are thus targets.

Funny that isnt it, (although the high realm ranks that came and ganked heresy god i love moc buffsheer) :D

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I kill as many grey cons i can. But i can't find any ... can someone plz tell me where they are? :worthy:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Bonehead said:
I kill as many grey cons i can. But i can't find any ... can someone plz tell me where they are? :worthy:

Horner killed them all.

RR11 is ALOT of grey cons!

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Without the mobs you'd have stood a chance? Rightoooo :I
You were in a pvp zone, got killed, yada yada.
Oh, killing lvl 20's, I really doubt he was after the rps.

Actually if you where in rvr yesterday :p
You would have seen 2 lvl 20-30 (grey anyhow) theurgs wtf pwned lvl 50 shadowblades, hunters, bards... etc
with stun pet spam :>

Horner

Banned
Belisar said:
If you do need to kill L20 peeps then you will find it more of a challenge to wait until they are ready - rather than kill them when they are seated or already engaging mobs.

You got a lot of rps last week I am sure it cannot all have been against clearly PvE types and I know xping in the frontiers is a risky (maybe foolhardy) business but I fail to see the challenge from your perspective.

Here's hoping to see you in a proper RvR fight - be nice to see you are more than just an opportunist looking for a quick and riskless rp.

Where u see smoke, there's a fire.

Where u find grey con powerlevelled noobs, there are lvl 50/RR5+/toaed BBs and Farmers(damage dealers).

Yummi Yum Yum.

Bring on the Grey cons ! May they light the path to RR12 ! :drink:

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:

Where u find grey con powerlevelled noobs, there are lvl 50/RR5+/toaed BBs and Farmers(damage dealers).

Yummi Yum Yum.

Hush!
Who gave you permission to have an opinion, or even speak?
Go back to your corner!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:

Yummi Yum Yum.

I fart in your general direction!!! ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I can only ever find vampiirs levelling their artis :(

(and leaving them to finish a fight is suicide ... vamp on full power! ouch!)

oh and "omgz someone died in RvR!"

pl your latest fotm somewhere safer next time.

statued

Loyal Freddie
ehehhe im sorry :<

i was in grievplay mood so logged on irl m8s sorc went roaming daughter of medhs in hib and roamed around that general area till i found ye, what were ye doing anyway, rvr quest?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
"Oh nooo, I got greykilled! Quickly make another pointless thread about it on FH" :rolleyes:
Don't wanne die? Stay out of the frontier zone.

statued

Loyal Freddie
aswell tbh there was few 50s with ye aswell not to mention 2 ml10chanters

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Statued has problem ..all his characters are shit and LA arent pling him atm so he uses everyone elses account and has to kill greys ..he is sorry .

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:

Yummi Yum Yum.

Miss you ! how was ure holiday !!1 pmz me :(

statued

Loyal Freddie
your usual time of the month moan? smile some more we going to that play in few days and seing sully sing will cheer you up

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
your usual time of the month moan? smile some more we going to that play in few days and seing sully sing will cheer you up

I like poking fun at you :touch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom