Det changes.

crd

Fledgling Freddie
So our beloved determination is back =) Im a bit confused how to spec tho. What do u think is best and how will u guys spec?

I wanna keep mop4 so thinking of
1) det4/charge3/purge1
2) det5/charge2/purge1
3) det4/charge2/purge2

Charge 3 is uber but most important at the start of fight so might be enough with charge 2.
With charge and high det purge isn't that needed but purge 2 can be a lifesaver when slammed and stuff.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
crd said:
So our beloved determination is back =) Im a bit confused how to spec tho. What do u think is best and how will u guys spec?

1) det4/charge3/purge1
2) det5/charge2/purge1
3) det4/charge2/purge2

Charge 3 is uber but most important at the start of fight so might be enough with charge 2.
With charge and high det purge isn't that needed but purge 2 can be a lifesaver when slammed and stuff.

I'd pick 1 or 2

Saje

Loyal Freddie
crd said:

1) det4/charge3/purge1
2) det5/charge2/purge1
3) det4/charge2/purge2

with option 2 u could cut purge away tbh. u wouldnt stay CC'ed for more than 5-10 secs tops

Everz

FH is my second home
Det makes me sad :(
but Det5 charge3 = win

polza

Loyal Freddie
hmmmm this is gonna be fun for my eld, pffft y the fuck cnt i use emotes

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
det5 charge3 is overkill imo

det4 charge3 + 25% stoicism will give you plenty tbh. On Lamorak with det3 charge3, a red root lasted about 13 seconds. All insta mezzes flashed once or twice then dissapeared, baseline stun lasted a second or two.

I would have gone for det4 if i could though, 13 seconds felt like ages rooted.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
ill try det4 charge2 got 25% energy and 19% matter in template

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
hmmmm this is gonna be fun for my eld, pffft y the fuck cnt i use emotes
i cannot use emotes either but if u highlight the emote and Shift+C and then Shift+P i will work ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tbh i dont think people even realise yet how op new det will be stoicism+capped energy+det 5 = 88% cc immunity

I propose Det 5 + High longwind spec ... if bard plays end u will have almost constant charge tbh , maybe spec Purge I /II just incase .

Maybe im crazy ... time will tell :D

Gidget

Fledgling Freddie
long wind is waste^^ there is no need to perma sprint, and every supporter will still lag out of meele range when sprinting away, and if you're deseased blah... charge helps. and get some endu pots, i'd not even have enough points for high long wind with rr12..

It's not that easy with the cc imunity... your resistances, the distance malus on ae mezzes and roots, stoicism and det will be calculated one after each other... like 25% every time still won't make you cc immune, but cutting 55% of it will pretty much do.... so go for det5 imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom