Destruction wiping the Nordland Scenario

Aada

Part of the furniture
I can't remember the last time i won it has been that long their pugs just work together better and well lets face it they are not short on tanks :)

Hell they aren't short on healers either.

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Played about 10 today only lost 1 and that was because order had some good healing.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I can't remember the last time i won it has been that long their pugs just work together better and well lets face it they are not short on tanks :)

Hell they aren't short on healers either.

Welcome to random teams.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I played about 4 nordland scenarios last night. I bumped into a rank11/10 Bright wizard/witch hunter assisting team.

They hurt and abused my poor little orc :)

M

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Well the tier 2 chaos/empire scenario (trolls) order is dominating as far I can tell. Played 6 there today lost the lot. a few destruction players are not really up to speed on the aim of that scenario.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well the tier 2 chaos/empire scenario (trolls) order is dominating as far I can tell. Played 6 there today lost the lot. a few destruction players are not really up to speed on the aim of that scenario.

Well same can be said for the Elf T2 Scenario destro dominating that :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I played once or twice to give you Order chaps some free points... hope you appreciate it! :)

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Heh, anyone can abuse you Jupi, it's like ordering a side order of chips. I'll have the Scenario and a Side order of watching Jupi die please.

And Howley, your arse is grass and my Sorc is the lawn mower. Lil' Malenti may have been a tad young the last times we met in Khaine's.. but not anymore! :flame:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I killed someone all by myself last night... honest!!!

I doubt that will ever happen again mind, and Phoenix Legion were just dishing me up time after time :( Good game though guys ;)

Oh... and my prize for funny names in PvP, 2 players, Rinse and Repeat :D

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, anyone can abuse you Jupi, it's like ordering a side order of chips. I'll have the Scenario and a Side order of watching Jupi die please.

And Howley, your arse is grass and my Sorc is the lawn mower. Lil' Malenti may have been a tad young the last times we met in Khaine's.. but not anymore! :flame:

no sorc can kill me! :lol:
altho ill be floating from t2 empire->HE so im sure ill see ya again ;)

Azimov

Fledgling Freddie
Its swings and round abouts, did 4 times on trot last night order rolling it easy.

Its Khaines Embrace that I get most frustrated with, some people dont get the whole CTF idea, and if they stand back not dying, it doesnt matter as we just get out capped.

Better to push on and atleast try and cap point, than let them push their lines up so they claim both easy.

Rake

Fledgling Freddie
Been lurking here for ages, time to say hi.

I've found that towards the start of OB, and headstart, scenario's went Destro almost all of the time because they seemed to have more levels. After a couple of days it evened out a bit, and 3 or 4 days in Order started to win almost every one. I was in Khaines Embrace last night and I was embarrassed by how one sided it was at times. I finished one with twice the damage done than the top destro player. The Nordenwatch scenario was not much better.

I think that for whatever reason Destro just level faster, so I imagine that right now they are wtfomgpwn'ing the tier2 scenarios but that by the middle of next week it will level out a bit. And so it will go until most players have maxed their levels.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Nordenwatch has always been a destro domain mainly because for the most part it's Chaoe Vs Empire and Chaos have a tank, empire don't.

Also destro groups tend to be lvl 9-11 whereas Order tend to be lvl 1-11.

Get a few ironbreakers in there and watch the tables turn :)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Played t2 fairly exstensively now and Destro does seem to have the upper hand :S

Stonetroll: Destro are much better than us, tanks grab the flag, and get in the van and you just cant stop em :S. Empire DPS is no match for a few tanks heading a zerg. Also, destro are more disciplined at grabbin the pacifier and runnin, order seems t stay and fight.

Mourkain Temple: Tbh, Order works well here and I've won much more than I've lost here. Decent tanks/healers means DPS has a field day although if destro give relic to a Black Orc its bloody hard to get it back :S

Elf one (Phoenix Gates??): Not played much here, again deestro just seem to get it better, they get on with stealin flags, order goes for kills, so we lost more than we won.

Sadly I've lvled out of t2 now but my recommendations would definitely be that this is the time to goto other zones. Empire needs tanks desperately (and engi barbed wires), dorfs love it if you go there as DPS (had an awesome game where excess runepriests worked wonders on keepin my WH alive, hit near 70k dmg as a single target DPS :D), elves, um, not sure, more AoE - BW go for some fun there :D

RvR wise Destro seems to dominate. Sylvan blades took both t2 keeps in dwarf/gobbos and both in empire/chaos and all had been recaptured when I logged in a cpl of hours later. Also, I run into singles/pairs of order in open rvr whereas destro always seems to be in a grp of 5. how much doe sur heart sink when you open up on that healer sorc team and 3 chosen trot round the corner...sigh...

Amok

Fledgling Freddie
My guild < Retribution > has been kicking ass for order in Nordenwatch. We're mostly lvl 10/11 so expect to see us repeating that behaviour in the T2 zones in a few days :)

A moderately well organised group is more than capable of taking down 2 groups of zerging destro :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Welcome to random teams.

no, its more "knights in shining armor" mentality that the 5 year olds are so fond of :)

its exactly the same in WoW. the "good guys" always gets more of the stupid ppl it seems while the "bad guys" seems to get most of the mature population.

and ofc, order seems to have a bad case of "must solo everything" disease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom