Destroying Things

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
What things have you lot destroyed when playing DAoC due to dieing etc. :D

Especially the other night for me doing Trials, I picked up my Switch and started smashing it up. It was broken anyway, ive also destroyed now 3 Nokia 3310's in DAoC Agression.

Hot Temper :flame:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing.

I log if the frustration factor increases beyong a certain level and do something else.

If you notice, most people just do a rant thread, look a bit silly to everyone else, then log back in and get on with it.

We've all done it pretty much, myself included. Very theraputic :D

You could argue that the only thing people generally destroy is their own reputation ;)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
poisono said:

Especially the other night for me doing Trials, I picked up my Switch and started smashing it up. It was broken anyway, ive also destroyed now 3 Nokia 3310's in DAoC Agression.

Hot Temper :flame:

I think i whacked a KeBo up once (Still got it now, quality microsoft products for you >< works and everything!) when i repeatidly died about 10 times - xp deaths before it was made easier to lvl 40 + and it took every months solid of crap groups with everyone wearing grey armour becuase all the drops were so rare.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
well I smashed my keyboard at the weekend.
Shouldn't really have gone rvr anyway, as I was severely stressed out already.
Went to amg, mid zerg came along, I stayed hidden. Stupid pally runs up and stands next to me, providing the perfect point to cast AE-DOTs. i get uncovered and zerged. Fist put through keyboard, small plastic feet fly off in several directions in many pieces.
Feels odd typing on the flat now.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Smurflord said:
well I smashed my keyboard at the weekend.
Shouldn't really have gone rvr anyway, as I was severely stressed out already.
Went to amg, mid zerg came along, I stayed hidden. Stupid pally runs up and stands next to me, providing the perfect point to cast AE-DOTs. i get uncovered and zerged. Fist put through keyboard, small plastic feet fly off in several directions in many pieces.
Feels odd typing on the flat now.

Quite robust anit they - Keyboards.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Heh i hate typing on the flat :D

Im gonna start a rant at 1.30am tonight/tmrw morning how ever u see it. As if thier is no Moderna groups to get this Warrior to 50 im gonna be pulling me hair out in pain and frustration!! :D

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Buy a stress ball thing, then pumble the crap out of it. Almost as theorputic as Bubble wrap. Tbh that stuff is the pwn.

Legott

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Buy a stress ball thing, then pumble the crap out of it. Almost as theorputic as Bubble wrap. Tbh that stuff is the pwn.

Lava lamps are better!

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:

i broke the desk i was sitting at and was just fast enough to jumpoutta my seat and 'catch' my 19" as it went crashing towards the ground :eek:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I just shout.. my usual is

'FUCKIN BONEDANCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Lets giv em 3 freakin pets.....and oooh how about insta lifetap incase they're upaginst 4 players instead of 3.

Big..your avatar, seen it all over the place, who the fuck is it, and why is he naked on the pavement?

Does anyone know, surely a sad tale behind it.

DAOC addict, 3000 bags of cheesos.

Char gets nerfed, leaps from bedroom window.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
A mouse, two keyboards, a chair and a curtain. :eek:

I've not broken anything for quite a few months now though, maybe i'm getting better at managing my anger. :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
2x daoc maps (the nice ones that follow with the box).

Usualy just take my frustraiton oute on these board.. and if it gets alittle to much i start wacking the concrete floor with an empty plastic bottle (actuly got a nice little elevation diference now)

Xplo

Banned
You died fighting for your realm and lose no experience!
Smash your keyboard to continue.

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
3 keyboards, no mice ;o a small 14" tv I threw against wall out of frustration and tons of coke cans that exploded :p

ripped a few stress balls to pieces :p
IRL + DAOC = :twak:

Sigurd

Banned
My door and parts of the surrounding wall, about 5 keyboards, various junk lying around my room, a dumbell (no idea how) and a phone (don't fucking ring me when I'm in the middle of a relic raid mmkay?) also almost broken my hand several times as my computer table thingy is a snooker table with a solid oaken edge, that hurts when you hit it.
Oh, and a few chairs...

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
I punshed a hole in My wall when i gone LD at some very very VERY unlucky moment , also lost 2 kb`s cause of spilling drinks :( . A nice poster is covering the hole now :p

Choniel

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing when playing DaoC but a few keyboards and Gamepads when playing racingames.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Stress management is:

Knowing when you will need something to smash, or to throw against the wall.

My list is long, not just DAoC though. Broke a NES controller, 3 SNES controllers, 5 PS1 controllers (fucking Alundra), a few N64 controllers, 2 gameboys and 1 gameboy pocket.

Oh, and a DSL modem.

With DAoC I broke 2 boomslangs and 1 keyboard.

Expensive business, gaming that is. :p

Edit: Yes I keep a list of what I broke. Sad huh? :|

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Never broke anything playing DAOC, but broke a harddisk from hitting the Tower when I got killed or whatever in Diablo 2, few keyboards aswell..

Tho DAoC is probably the only game that has almost made me cry, after severel hours of farming, then you get adds ... kill an add and stupid scroll/item drop and you die before having time to loot, and cant make it back to the same place before the loot vanishes :kissit:

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Big..your avatar, seen it all over the place, who the fuck is it, and why is he naked on the pavement?

Does anyone know, surely a sad tale behind it.
no idea who he is, doubt he's even a real person ;)

found the piccie some time ago with the caption: "Why fat people shouldn't bungeejump"

all i know

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I just usually swear alot, log and make a cup of tea. if im still pissed off i'll do something else if i've calmed down i'll come back for more.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
You mean you actually get angry irl from a game? omg :p

I don't think I've ever been that. I think ppl should calm down a notch ^^

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm i gone through a couple of key boards but thats cos i hammer instead of type, and on this one half the letters are painted on in red nail polish as i seem to have a nack of rubbing the letters of or my nails scratch them when i type, i actually went blind once last year while playing i was in DF and had to try and touch type "gotta log gone blind" then i had to go to hospital eye dept and they did all kinds of gross stuff to me, got me eye sight back after about 3 hours but was bloody scarey.

Gamah

Banned
My desk is full of holes and cuts..knifes and wood begging to be stabbed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over not a good thing :D

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
since toa i went through 3 mice a week, 1.5 keyboards a month and dozens of so-called "extra strong" stress dolls that explode and get goo over my hand when i unleash my fury on them

Gamah

Banned
klavrynd said:
dozens of so-called "extra strong" stress dolls that explode and get goo over my hand when i unleash my fury on them

Don't ever masterbate when your playing doac mate..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom