Destroyed Lost Treasure item

G

greenfingers

this is fekking jibberish to me ....

I destroyed a quest item in Lost Treasure Quest .... can't get it back .. what now? ... I was told to email GOA to get them to "reroll" the quest.

I know it was st00pid etc. so plz keep that out of this Topic .. ;)

leaves me with 2 questions:

1.) Can they "reroll" the quest, so I can complete it?

2.) if so, what email should I write to?

pre - thx ! :D

D

Danamyr

I gave a Quest item away by accident when I was doing my Druid Epic.

I e-mailed Right Now, and the next time I logged on, the item was in my back pack :)

G

greenfingers

the only Email I found in there was subscribtion@goa.com ..... ONLY use for subscribtion .. rest will be ignored ... aka. deleted ! :(

but thx anyway ;)

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Danamyr
I gave a Quest item away by accident when I was doing my Druid Epic.

I e-mailed Right Now, and the next time I logged on, the item was in my back pack :)

where did U send the email? .. bit desperate atm ... I need the bracer for my MP template ;)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by greenfingers
this is fekking jibberish to me ....

I destroyed a quest item in Lost Treasure Quest .... can't get it back .. what now? ... I was told to email GOA to get them to "reroll" the quest.

I know it was st00pid etc. so plz keep that out of this Topic .. ;)

leaves me with 2 questions:

1.) Can they "reroll" the quest, so I can complete it?

2.) if so, what email should I write to?

pre - thx ! :D

Sorry dude but theres nothing to do :(

Accidently deleted the necky (from LSoA), mailed GoA 10min after and got this reply

"Hello,

Sorry but as you have alreay completed this quest we can not delete it.

Unfortunately we do not give back items, armors or money that have been lost, salvaged or sold in the game.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support"

that's atleast the respons i got :(

G

greenfingers

but how about a quest that I didn't even finish yet? .... I only made it to Step #5....

A

Aybabtu

but how about a quest that I didn't even finish yet? .... I only made it to Step #5....

Try... :)
Got my response quickly by mailing rightnow, and if it's an item for a quest and not a quest item as i took it for i'm pretty sure you'll get it back

M

Mishy

where did U send the email? .. bit desperate atm ... I need the bracer for my MP template ;)

You log into the right now service using your game user id and password... link was posted above somewhere....

click on any of the questions already there, and the page should then display "ask a question" link, click that and type in ya problem and goa *will* get back to you.

G

greenfingers

let's hope so .. Im gonna email them when Im finished bashing my pillow :D

E

elahim

I did the same thing I think with my merc. All of a sudden the key item to the quest was lost, must have sold it by mistake. I used RightNow, and after a couple of weeks (yes, weeks) they rerolled the quest. All happy again now =)
Just get ready to wait before they help you, but they should eventually do it.

G

greenfingers

ok, thx a million guys!... a lil something has been sent to RightNow :) ..... never did this before, so let's hope I get a reply fast, to get rid of my shameless prejudice about the socalled RightNever :p

S

Sibanac

ok, thx a million guys!... a lil something has been sent to RightNow :) ..... never did this before, so let's hope I get a reply fast, to get rid of my shameless prejudice about the socalled RightNever :p

I screwed up a quest, sent a request on rightnow, and within 2 hours the quest was reset yo step one.
Make sure you include server name/realm char name/the quest name and the name of the item you lost and even the step you are on now.

They do not reset completed quest for obvious reasons

Users who are viewing this thread