Destiny brought them together (a love story)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

An email I got today

Greeting
My name is Ilona. Half a month ago broke up with my boyfriend. Now I feel sad and lonely. But I still believe in destiny and I still hope to find my second half in this life. I don't like being lonely and that is why now I especially need communication. That is why I made up my mind to find friend all around the world. To do this,I asked my friend to make a webpage about me. If you lack communication too and you want to get acquainted to me, have a look at my site! My page
Hope to see you there!!!
Ilona

O

old.TeaSpoon

Awwww, whats her website?

I think Ardrias is still looking ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
An email I got today

So it finally came? You wanted me to find you a girlfriend, remember? It was a long while back, but here it is.

S

'Shy

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
An email I got today

Greeting
My name is Ilona. Half a month ago broke up with my boyfriend. Now I feel sad and lonely. But I still believe in destiny and I still hope to find my second half in this life. I don't like being lonely and that is why now I especially need communication. That is why I made up my mind to find friend all around the world. To do this,I asked my friend to make a webpage about me. If you lack communication too and you want to get acquainted to me, have a look at my site! My page
Hope to see you there!!!
Ilona

pr0n4tehwin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom