Desperate times call for desperate measures

T

tripitaka

Not sure if correct place to post - but im kinda desperate for a money transfer, as im deleting my chars in middy pryd, and need money in alb excal.

I have several chars currently in hibbiw doing nothing, and would love to transfer their funds to someone who has a low-ish char they play in hib/pryd, for a transfer from a high level player in alb/excal.

I am willing to create the char on alb/excal to recieve the money at a time of the alb's choosing (sooner the better tho pls).

Reason being , im deleting my hibbie chars and want the moeny to go to a good home, in exchange for someone to give me the same amount of money on alb excal, please.

Let me know here, ASAP - thanks in advance.

Tripitaka. 44th Season Druid, about to be retired.

T

tripitaka

:)

That would be excellent - thanx.

This evening - i'll start selling up my equipment from my chars on hibernia prydwen.

And ill give you a shout in either alb, or hibbie as soon as ive done that, if i may ?

Whats ur hibbie pryd char name(s)?
and also ur albion excal char name(s)?

Maybe if you dont want to broadcast them, send me a PM.

Thanks again.

Tripi.

I reckon ill have way more than 600 gold's worth when im done BUT ill re-post here if necessary for another transfer.

T

tripitaka

FAO Drowin

FAO Drowin - BUMP ;)

Pls get in touch... thx (got 1 plat+) if poss, but 500-600 is ok :)

O

old.Ashgen

Are you deleting Middy or Hippy?

I have some Middy Prydwen guys who could receive cash and items, and I would reciprocate here on Alb.

Give me a shout tonight in game on Alb, as Ashgen, Ashjen or Arau ... after 8:00 PM though.

D

drowin

sorry mate, been away for the day

i'll be on tonight 6pm onward.

My hib/pry chars name is Baliwyf
my alb/excal chars name is Drowin

pm later :)

T

tripitaka

Thanks - and 1 more request

Thanks to Drowin and Azudeth for helping with the transfer.

Drowin, i feel a little guilty... and really wanna give u ur 600 G back...

Ok my next question is -

Does anybody have a Highbie on MID/Pryd and a lowbie on Alb excal... coz i now need to transfer the cash to MID/PRYD.

My main chars will now be there rather than Alb/Excal, and i was using that as an interim as no-one would transfer inter realm, as we're not supposed to have chars on both realms. Hence me deleting my hibbie/pryd chars to go to Mid/pryd.

So to summerise...

Need someone on Alb excal with a lowbie that can take 1.5 plat in exchange for a highbie on mid pryd who could give me 1.5 plat ?

thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom