Desp(something) the bd in leirvik

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Please pass this one on to the sad individual, whose only fun lies on trying to achieve: selfproclaimed king of leirvik status..

Whats the fun in constantly razing towers?
Whats the fun in trying to get leirvik a ghost town?
Whats the point of his emote /bow when he eventually gets a zerg kill?
Whats the point of him?

And finally: what is he trying to prove (or not to prove) ?

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
Please pass this one on to the sad individual, whose only fun lies on trying to achieve: selfproclaimed king of leirvik status..

Whats the fun in constantly razing towers?
Whats the fun in trying to get leirvik a ghost town?
Whats the point of his emote /bow when he eventually gets a zerg kill?
Whats the point of him?

And finally: what is he trying to prove (or not to prove) ?

I love these posts!!!

Desparatedan is one of few people who play this game for the fun side of it. He doesn't care how you play the game, he doesn't care if you zerg him, he doesn't care if you raze a tower, he just plays how he wants to.

If he razes a tower, its because he is having fun while doing it. Why should he change his style of play to suit anyone else? Just to keep them happy? There's plenty of other people who play this game, so just cause 1 person doesn't like what he does it wont make him change.

He's not trying to prove anything in this game, i asked him the other day what titles he now has, as he is in Leirvik quite a bit. He has 4 titles under his name, so my next question was, why he never showed any of his titles for others to see. He replied

"they dont do anything, so i dont use them"

How many of you can honestly say you would not show a title if you had one, because its just for show?

Least he is having fun playing this game, unlike many of the people who read/post on these forums and moan about how others play!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
I love these posts!!!

Desparatedan is one of few people who play this game for the fun side of it. He doesn't care how you play the game, he doesn't care if you zerg him, he doesn't care if you raze a tower, he just plays how he wants to.

If he razes a tower, its because he is having fun while doing it. Why should he change his style of play to suit anyone else? Just to keep them happy? There's plenty of other people who play this game, so just cause 1 person doesn't like what he does it wont make him change.

He's not trying to prove anything in this game, i asked him the other day what titles he now has, as he is in Leirvik quite a bit. He has 4 titles under his name, so my next question was, why he never showed any of his titles for others to see. He replied

How many of you can honestly say you would not show a title if you had one, because its just for show?

Least he is having fun playing this game, unlike many of the people who read/post on these forums and moan about how others play!

Your funneh...no really. No matter how much fun he has, it doesnt make up for him being what most(granted not all) perceive as a tard...all he does is camp leirv till someone comes along...he lag strafes like theres no tomorrow..and I really cba going on. Im thoroughly glad he enjoys the game..doesnt make him less of an idiot tho :p

/Dracus

santacruz

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
I love these posts!!!

When I used to play Neocron(another MMORPG) there were many griefers(killing people that were way below their level etc) I bet they had alot of fun, how much fun did you think the newbees had? I'm not saying Desperatedan is just ruining the game for everyone out there but its not that fun when all the towers are razed in Leirvik except the uberupgraded CK owned my mids. Maybe theres a reason all people log when the WLs and BDs come?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Sye said:
If he razes a tower, its because he is having fun while doing it. read/post on these forums and moan about how others play!

Lol, The rest of your post i can understand.. but come on..

razing towers is teh bore :X

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
TBH Leirvik is just sad ATM.
1-2 Hib stealthers
1-3 Albs
1-2 FG Mids

You wait around for an hour for the chance of a kill, eventually get zerged, & log.

Lots of fun for all.
Not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom