Desdecado Is a...

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
sbs are total sissies they suck and their left axe is nothing more then dragonfang bait, all other styles are for losers dual shadows is the best damage style for any assasin omg i dont even have ip yet and even when your as buffed as me you cant win hahahaha and if you do they gotta use ip fa2 purge and end stone hahahaha usually sbs only attack me to reveal me and then run to their zerg friends at some random mg because the know they arent any good for anything else oh and its not called shadowzekrers and critblade but shadowzerGers and critleecher they finally found out that if they want to make chance against anything they gotta team up its funny how brave they become with a mid zerg on their ass and still they die before the get some rps hahahaha

Did you fail grammar in school as well? :m00:

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -

Did you fail grammar in school as well? :m00:

Didn't you learn the word sarcasm in school? :m00:

S

sharpbits

Desdecado, in my first week of playing you shot my level 11 healer outside Svasud Faste you punk. Make you feel big and strong to kill the little dwarf eh???!
I've had my name on your death message since then so i'm happy. Eat my slash arrows.

A

Academy Lord

Originally posted by sharpbits :proud to be Jormungandr...

A what?Learn how to speak Northman or i will cut your tonge out.

S

sharpbits

What? Have i missed something? Personally i dont see anything wrong with that quote. Jormungandr is the name of my guild and i'm proud to be a member. Sure... my spelling is a bit off sometimes but my grammar is fine :p

A

Academy Lord

Originally posted by sharpbits
What? Have i missed something? Personally i dont see anything wrong with that quote. Jormungandr is the name of my guild and i'm proud to be a member. Sure... my spelling is a bit off sometimes but my grammar is fine :p

<laughs>.The word Northman,Jormungandr...you know...my racist fellings about the northmen.....english is the best language etc...this is supposed to be a flame thread and are supposed to be the enemy.Don't spoil it please...pretend you have hard fellings for me even if you don't....

S

sharpbits

Ah yes you cheesy south-western-by-about-1500-miles butt sniffing englishman! How i about i stuff that polearm up your Londinium... SIDEWAYS!!! Tally ho an all that!

<Shoots academy lord in the foot>

M

minnie

Desdecado..............is

hmmm................a big girls blouse:)

(he's ok really tho, on a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread