derida v2.20 combat style window fix

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
OK here goes :

In your custom UI folder delete the stats_combat_window.xml , but dont forget to back it up for safty bla bla bla.

What this does is revert the cambat styles window back to default and keep the current image templates, and you can see your styles and drag them on to your quick bar as normal again.

Laters.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Worked great for me, appreciated for this dude, been looking for a simple fix, all i kept getting from VN boards is loads of technical jargon.

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tried updating to 2.20 today from 1.80 but for some reason it does not seem to want to update my files. I still get the 1.80 display, maps without agramon and the bridges on it and the windows window still shows the version as 1.80. Anyone any tips why my files are not being overwritten?

BTW I have deleted my custom 1.80 folder and copied the 2.20 one self extracted from the *.exe file.

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
I had that prob mate a while back.

Log in to char selection, go options ans select a non custom skin, start game then quit, then log back in and select custom, should clear it.

or

You changed the ui in the right folder, ie cata not toa?
but think you know better then that :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
OK here goes :

In your custom UI folder delete the stats_combat_window.xml , but dont forget to back it up for safty bla bla bla.

What this does is revert the cambat styles window back to default and keep the current image templates, and you can see your styles and drag them on to your quick bar as normal again.

Laters.

Thanks!

havf a rep

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Umpaidh said:
I had that prob mate a while back.

Log in to char selection, go options ans select a non custom skin, start game then quit, then log back in and select custom, should clear it.

or

You changed the ui in the right folder, ie cata not toa?
but think you know better then that :)

I didn't :twak: but all is sorted now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom