Games Demon Souls

Chronictank

FH is my second home
This game looks amazing, i really hope they eventually port it to PC

If you are lucky enough to find a copy, its well worth a purchase

Semi-Trailer
YouTube - [PS3] Demon's Souls - PV
Bit of early gameplay
YouTube - PS3「Demon's Souls〠尖兵撃破(4Gamer)
Boss fight
Demon's Souls Video Game, TGS 08: Castle Crashing Gameplay (Cam) HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Review:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/demons-souls-review?page=1

Same format as Oblivion, but far less forgiving with no real hand holding
PS3 exclusive at the moment

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
after the vids I thought meh, but that review is promising :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
There is a console section you know! Game looks mediocre imo. But a real gem can only be found through playing it! :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think it has potential to be fun. At least from what I've seen

TdC

well from the vids I thought "ho hum it's another devil may cry :/" but the review seems reasonable. I didn't like the fat demon with the wings clipping the walls though, and the fights seem a bit, well, dated.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
well from the vids I thought "ho hum it's another devil may cry :/" but the review seems reasonable. I didn't like the fat demon with the wings clipping the walls though, and the fights seem a bit, well, dated.

Actually, i like the dated look of things that you mentioned, compared to what can be done today.

TdC

hmm, I'm just thinking it's going to get old really fast, though I'll give you it needs more strategy than say Oblivion, where I would simply flail away at a thing with my awsome sword of awesomeness until it dropped :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Published by Sony, don't expect to see it on PC.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hmm, I'm just thinking it's going to get old really fast, though I'll give you it needs more strategy than say Oblivion, where I would simply flail away at a thing with my awsome sword of awesomeness until it dropped :)

I thought so too, but people who play it say you need to adjust tactics depending what area you are in as the same tactic wont work

TdC

hmm that's pretty cool, though I wonder how far they implemented that, eg if I come at a thing from the left a couple times will it start defending there more? also, limited zones for monsters _REALLY_ get on my tits, hearkening back to Morrowind there, where at times I would sit just out of range of awesomesauce creatures while flicking twigs and bits of fluff at them till they perished :/

Talivar

Part of the furniture
One of the most punishing rpgs i played lol, very very steep learning curve. No matter how good you think you are i promise you will die and then die more and die much more lol. Does click eventually tho so sooner or later you will master it but if u go in and flail away like oblivion you will struggle to even pass 1st level lol.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
This the asian version im talking about, the soon to be released American version maybe much easier.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Imported the American version and wowwwwwww, it's fucking amazing. And brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom