Dem Hibbies return

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly it's a poor American impersination who are mainly playing Molvik :(

They love it if you ask them if they're original players. I got some fantastic flames off them tonight..:flame:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Yep i noticed this fake shite.
I bet Domain is still playing Freeshards. Played a lil bit with him on Mentalist + Eldritch duo on Yggdrassil freeshard which was a great classic server, sadly its not up anymore :(
Note: He was a Lurikeen!

Everz

FH is my second home
Yep i noticed this fake shite.
I bet Domain is still playing Freeshards. Played a lil bit with him on Mentalist + Eldritch duo on Yggdrassil freeshard which was a great classic server, sadly its not up anymore :(
Note: He was a Lurikeen!

Tusk/Garba were on Uthgard for a bit. Alongside another bunch of old hib/excal. A few other dropped in when the merge happened also, was a good laugh to see old faces.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Shame that server only lasted a few weeks for some reason.. pretty difficult to make a real classic server now as you'd have to change all the spells/styles etc which takes forever.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It is quite funny that it is the only song in the movie when it is 9:17 minute long lol!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I played with Doma and co. in i50 freeshard couple of years ago. On warlock bomb group. Was phun. Odd enough we alos met another grp named Demm Hibbies. That was phun too :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I played with Doma and co. in i50 freeshard couple of years ago. On warlock bomb group. Was phun. Odd enough we alos met another grp named Demm Hibbies. That was phun too :)
Was it on Genesis? - I think that was us.. Although we were called Damn Hibbies or something like that, we still got loads of hate and ended up changing the name, because people refused to group with us because of it. - I was playing my Bard; Wizzbang I think it was called? - Jesus, this was a while ago.

Wasn't even an attempt at copying them, simply didn't come into mind - Someone actually logged on, who was a ex-dem hibbie to rant at me, because we were copying their name, jesus, I don't think some people realise it was a game :p

I enjoyed that server, we sucked big time, but we had a great laugh.

Really wanna play a i50 rvr server again, I have a 30something Chanter on Uthgard, cba to level it.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ive said to Keitan like 1000000000 times a CLASSIC RVR server is the way to go, Uthgard but i50, or with some other little bits.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Was it on Genesis? - I think that was us.. Although we were called Damn Hibbies or something like that, we still got loads of hate and ended up changing the name, because people refused to group with us because of it. - I was playing my Bard; Wizzbang I think it was called? - Jesus, this was a while ago.

Wasn't even an attempt at copying them, simply didn't come into mind - Someone actually logged on, who was a ex-dem hibbie to rant at me, because we were copying their name, jesus, I don't think some people realise it was a game :p

I enjoyed that server, we sucked big time, but we had a great laugh.

Really wanna play a i50 rvr server again, I have a 30something Chanter on Uthgard, cba to level it.

Yeah, think that was it. Old-Emain RvR.

It was fun. The anecdote with the DH name, i didnt know sum1 actually logged in to bitch @ you haha :)

Think that was like 2 or 3 years ago. Tried other i50 freeshards, but never had that amount of fun. We ran with skald, 2/3 healer, shaman, 3/4 warlocks and sure we were blasted by proper set groups. But the amount of times we caught them by surprise and faceraped them in a matter of seconds was well worthy. Not to mention the amount of rps made from milegates zergs (yes, 3 years ago there were like 300 players playing on a i50 freeshard, go figure)

Ah! Good times. :)

Gwadien

Tis a shame that server died I GMed on Adam and Eves other projects such as Eden where i tried to get the same feeling but it was never the same had some good fun playing on the final 2 edens though playing a pac and we id the same as you aying a warcock group reguarly theres actually a shit video on youtube ill have to dig it out, we used to CT the big keeps that everyone ported to anr then bomb it killing like 4-5 full groups ths was before i came GM mind you :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Ariadolis and Yggdrasil were the best freeshards in my opinion :)

Now there is only shitty shards

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I t-bagged your minstrel yesterday on my rr4 ranger Dvaerg, you deserved it tbh for stunning me.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
First run in months on it, so i felt quite bad on it to be honest.

wouldnt worry about it :p you got zerged by hibs, I was watching at first but when the hibs started to pile on I thought fuck it, they're dead anyway might aswell grab some rps.

was pretty mental last night, there was 133 hibs in Jamtland Mountains at one point, BG of atleast 90 running around.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
We though it was too zergy in alb so we went to hib, flamed up a tower and hoped there would be a fg coming out, or small man that we could slay just for the rps, but we found 3 fg's on stick running to the tower insted.

Really lame you cant flame up a tower without having a zerg on stick coming lol!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aye its the german zerg Lobais De Wilde or whatever they're called, they run every night with all the other german grps

Gwadien

What freeshard you playing atm?
Not even got DAOC installed atm bossman, but I'm tempted to play the silly PvP servers, and I will definitely be looking for some people to play with, up to you what server though etc.

I thought Dem Hibbies played euro servers therefore the Americans wouldn't know who they are, and Dem Hibbies is not exactly a unique name either, I don't see why they should be frowned upon because of they have the same name as a previous guild?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Faith on the other hand.... :D

Seriously, old-emain i50 freeshard... me wants :(
Ye I didn't even play Faith much really....

I'm not sure about an i50 old emain freeshard to be honest.. needs at least 100+ people on at all times to succeed and RvR servers don't seem to be popular the moment.. but maybe one day :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What style shards are popular atm? Rvr, pvp, pve or custom?

Everz

FH is my second home
iPvP was the don, we are talking around the 2004ish period where you had to do the old ip connect in order to get in there. I miss the old shard days so badly, all these with silly realm points and over the top weapons just make the game not worth it.

Keitan, you ran Faith, make a true classic i50 rvr server, or even Uthgard + better exp rate and you'd be loling at the high pop. The demand is out there.

As for shards out there atm?.. is that Diablo II one still going, could be fun.. I'm tempted to have a blast on shards as FM is wearing thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom