deleting characters....

N

Nazgul

just a quick question:

I have a lvl 5 wiz but he is totally gimped in stats. I want to remake him but I want to keep the same name..can I delete him then immediately remake him with the same name???

C

Cadire

Yes!

Have done so myself at least twice.

G

Generic Poster

A wizard gimped at lv5, that's a little extreme! :D

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Generic Poster
A wizard gimped at lv5, that's a little extreme! :D

he´s +10 str +10 cha and +10 pie :)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Octanion

he´s +10 str +10 cha and +10 pie :)

Don't even joke. My sorcerer has +5 in emapthy. :/ I think I was planning on wandering around talking to trees or something.

a.

I

inqy

yep. if you decide on your base class, race and stats before you delete (your current char), you can re-create with virtually no risk of losing your name. I've done this, far too many times. :)

O

old.Darkan

Yup, done it a couple of times with Northern, he's been a wiz, a sorc, a thuerg for about 2 days and now he is a wiz again.

:clap:

N

Nazgul

ok thnx for the help :)

btw I did not put any points in emapthy :p

O

old.Charonel

yep you certainly can, when i first made charonel at the very beginning of retail i knew nothing of how to make an eldritch, i read a tutorial the night after and deleted the then lvl 3 charonel (already i was slow lvling! 3 lvl's repeated hahah!) and remade him in accordance with the "OMFG GO FULL VOID IT R0XX0RS!!!!" advice which pretty much EVERY eldritch tutorial told you about :rolleyes:

thank god for respec :p

S

Sigurd

I had a bug where I couldn't use my old character's name before, but Rightnow fixed for me, so no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom