[Deira] Question for GOA staff

Claws

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for posting here, i know that this forum is readed only by english GMs,
but i'll be greatfull if someone of them will be so kind to answer a question:
I'm talking about italian Deira server, in a news about catacombs on goa website
was writed that also the italian version translation is started, than i would like
to know if there is some info about an italian staff, or if it is not formed yet.
Thank you.

Lotty

Fledgling Freddie
We are playing in a server with lag, cheaters and bugs (like 6 neutral relics, Galladoria with istant respawn).
Any news about our new staff is very appreciate.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
the translation teams are already here and working on the monster 1.60 -> 1.73 patch but I think they're still searching for support staff.

Lotty

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
but I think they're still searching for support staff.
That means that we must wait March?

The official italian website says that at the beginning of the 2005 we must register to GOA and after that we can manage our accounts (now we can't create new accounts and we can't change our passwords. We don't pay but this is a malus because a lot of cheaters plays indisturbed.). How far is this date? An upgrade of the website with some news will be reassuring for the comunity.

PS: There's an official contact for the italian staff so we can explain our problems without disturb English staff?

PS2: Sorry for my English, I tryed to do my best.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
[GOA]Erivoss said:
the translation teams are already here and working on the monster 1.60 -> 1.73 patch but I think they're still searching for support staff.

I would gladly get that position, but no way am gonna move in France for living ^^
No chance that they gonna consider a teleworker? oO

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
No, there is no date I can give you for the moment. Once people have signed contracts and are going to start working here then we'll announce it. There's no point in giving you false hopes now. You won't be paying until there's a full support team ready anyway.

oh, and no - we don't do teleworking here :(

Lotty

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
you don't have toa or nf yet, be thankfull
But we have:
cheaters
radarers
lullaby bug
line of sight bug
shaman root bug
second axe damage too high
savage damage too high
many minor bugs (es: Galladoria, Chuuldurach too difficult respect other realms)
RA differently distribuited (some useless, some overpowered like BAOD, SOS, BOF)
and other bugs that I don't see because I play on Hib.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Lotty said:
We are playing in a server with lag, cheaters and bugs (like 6 neutral relics, Galladoria with istant respawn).
Any news about our new staff is very appreciate.

Galladoria insta respawn, go farm!!11

Or if you just mean all the dungeon repopping during a raid, thats quite normal working as intended galla :(

Lotty

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Galladoria insta respawn, go farm!!11

Or if you just mean all the dungeon repopping during a raid, thats quite normal working as intended galla :(

No, I mean that in some points there's some "Littles Geomancer" (I don't remember the name) (where normally is empty: ex in the first tunnel after some "jellyfishes") that instant respawn when you kill them (they're no named so it's hard to receive a drop). It isn't a normal respawn!!

Another expample is BEOMARBHAN that sometimes bugs and, a second before die, her HP grows up (the hp bar go out of the window: she have about 3 bars of live and it's hard to kill). Does Beomarbhan have ignore pain?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
alvarus can be activated as cloth ive got them on my animist shark mode 4thewin :D

btw if i spoke italian i would apply for the job as support in a dash :)

maybe i could babel my way through technical support issues ;)

Lotty said:
But we have:
cheaters
radarers
lullaby bug
line of sight bug
shaman root bug
second axe damage too high
savage damage too high
many minor bugs (es: Galladoria, Chuuldurach too difficult respect other realms)
RA differently distribuited (some useless, some overpowered like BAOD, SOS, BOF)
and other bugs that I don't see because I play on Hib.

Well the patch we are in ToA/NF and 1,71 ( or 1.70 or whatever ) have cheaters too, LoS buggs, caster DPS is just as bad as the LA bugg or savage quad hits, instead of overpowered RA's on some classes we got ML's that are just as bad...

If i could get hold of an italian account i would start to play daoc again tbh :) *hint, hint*

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Y you would play Mid xDD

I can just imagine the cheaters on Italy servers when they dont have ppl monitoring the servers etc

Tho you dont have to pay the damn fee´s xD

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Lotty said:
No, I mean that in some points there's some "Littles Geomancer" (I don't remember the name) (where normally is empty: ex in the first tunnel after some "jellyfishes") that instant respawn when you kill them (they're no named so it's hard to receive a drop). It isn't a normal respawn!!

Another expample is BEOMARBHAN that sometimes bugs and, a second before die, her HP grows up (the hp bar go out of the window: she have about 3 bars of live and it's hard to kill). Does Beomarbhan have ignore pain?

yep geomancer minions getting bugged, they are part of the geomancer boss and repop every time when killed. Some people used to 'bug' them and farm them because in one patch they used to drop items... Only way to kill them is to kill the boss geomancer. You can probably lure them out the way with a fully buffed underhill ally so you can get your raid past, clear the aggro and kill geomancer.

as for beomarbhan I wouldnt bother, nothing much drops off him, and dont bother with any of the named spiders, they have no drops either and tend to despawn when you kill them.

Lotty

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Only way to kill them is to kill the boss geomancer

but... I must go to the geomancer with this minions aggred (and I must kill the other mobs on the street...)? LOL, I must have 2 underhill ally full buffed and probably I must have 2 distinct party, one for the minions and one for kill the mobs (and about 4 hours...).

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Helme said:
Agree, giving morphs was the best thing ever!
/em goes back to abusing scalars because alvarus can't be activated as cloth :(

yes it can - my wife has it on her necro

all this nostalgia about old buggy versions ;) I imagine people really would hate it if they went back to it.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
yes it can - my wife has it on her necro

all this nostalgia about old buggy versions ;) I imagine people really would hate it if they went back to it.
Yep, was just about to say that about Alvarus myself. Got them activated on my Cabalist. Afaik, Alvarus can be activated on ALL classes.

Aussie

Banned
lol they get ToA & Catacombs in 1 patch? woot 4 monhts pure pve & NF aka RvR horror xD

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
italian server is the best server atm , instant fun, hope never get patched.

Those u calling cheaters are some of the best players of Excalibur / prydwen ( not me ofc i suck ;)) they liked classic mode.

99 % dont use radar is skillssss

Xxcalibur said:
italian server is the best server atm , instant fun, hope never get patched.

Those u calling cheaters are some of the best players of Excalibur / prydwen ( not me ofc i suck ;)) they liked classic mode.

99 % dont use radar is skillssss

Can't u hook me up with an italian acc, i wanna play daoc but i cba with NF/ToA and 1.71 patch - and its not b/c my chars sucks in anyway, its just boring and pointless to play compared to the old patches and OF!

/beg :D

/Edit, Is there a Deira forum btw ?

Claws

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for answers, but now i have another question:
On the main site:
News concerning the Italian server
People interested in the Italian version of the game can read the press release published yesterday on the Italian pages of the website. The Italian server is still dedicated to the players who had activated their accounts before the opening of the GOA server, and this will remain the case until the release of the updated version in Italian. However, we will enter a second step in the transition where players will benefit from technical support and can register in GOA's Subscription section to receive new logins and passwords. Please note that for technical reasons those who had not logged their account on during the first phase won't be able to play during the second one.

"can read the press release published yesterday on the Italian pages of the website."
Where is this yesterday press release?
I can't find it!
On http://camelot-europe.goa.com/it/ there is only the older one.
Someone have the link?
Thank you for answers, and sorry again for posting here

Claws

Fledgling Freddie
Claws said:
Thank you for answers, but now i have another question:
On the main site:
News concerning the Italian server
People interested in the Italian version of the game can read the press release published yesterday on the Italian pages of the website. The Italian server is still dedicated to the players who had activated their accounts before the opening of the GOA server, and this will remain the case until the release of the updated version in Italian. However, we will enter a second step in the transition where players will benefit from technical support and can register in GOA's Subscription section to receive new logins and passwords. Please note that for technical reasons those who had not logged their account on during the first phase won't be able to play during the second one.

Now thi new is disapeared from the main site -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom