Dehli Cinema Bombs

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sikh community in India did not like the film 'Jo Bole So Nihal' (apparently a chant used in prayer/battle). In the Punjab province they protested and the film was removed from the cinemas. In Dehli they decided to show the films. Protests were light and the showings went ahead. Bombs go off in the toilets of two cinemas at virtually the same time, killing 1 and injuring over 50 people.

Has the world gone completely mad?

Voilence was always the last resort. Now it seems violence is the first resort to make a point. Would be interested to see peoples opinion on this kind of protest.

Is there anything that would drive you to do this kind of act?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Has the world gone completely mad?

No, its always been like that, in fact the world is probably getting better if anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mojo said:
No, its always been like that, in fact the world is probably getting better if anything.

Yeah...like that the norwegian president/king/whatnot had to apologise for the video clip named "kosovo", made from the beach boys song kokomo by some nato troops, because some people found it "offensive".

Overboard the whole freaking world is mmmmm.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Off to Mumbai at 4 am on a biz trip so guess I'll find out what the locals think of it all.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
too many short fuses around these days.....

we need the powerpuff girls

Ezteq

Queen of OT
people have turned in to a giant pulsating mob of asreholes is whats happened, its not a sudden thing it has taken years to evolve in to this sub species but unless something highly drastic happens that scared the ever living crap out of them or wipes out most of the population i doubt it will get better it will just get worse untill the whole of society decays and mayhem rules supreme.

however that being said im a pretty cheerfull gal with an insanely happy personality so i'll just wander about looking at flowers and animals while the others stab and rape eachother.........however a couple of things that do bring out my homicidal tendancies are

1) crime/criminals, antisocial behaviour
2) reality shows
3) that fucking dancing frog

and when you bid someone farewell these days do you find yourself adding "take care" more than you used to? i know i do.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ha, have you seen that a satellite channel has offered each Big Brother contestant 70 grand if they don't speak one word for the whole series.

They say it's to curb the mindless drivel that has infected the airways.

Chavs-0
Enlightened-1

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom