Defining name?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Hm ok. So... lately I have got really bored with the address that I use for most, if not all my accounts I create online, as I created it quite some time ago and now it doesnt really seem that cool to tell the truth.

I did however at one point have a name I liked but they it got deleted and I lost it :(

So anyway im trying to think of a new address that I can use but I cant seem to think of one that has anything to do with me... I want want just some random old thing like company names or song titles or band names... I want something that has atleast a little to do with me.

So my question is, how do you think of a name that has something to do with yourself? A friend of mine has a address as 'fi_on_a_bike'... her name being fiona... etc (hopefully the link is seen here)... Anyway im tired and I know I havent really made it clear what sort of response im looking for so will post again tomorrow!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
here's one for you, using your nick: the_Land_of_no_man
:p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Was "Wallinspector" a Basil Fawlty influence by any chance ?

Fawlty Towers ftw

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
Was "Wallinspector" a Basil Fawlty influence by any chance ?

Fawlty Towers ftw

haha not that im aware of, i had a zerker and used it as a buff bot, but then my guild said they needed shamans so i decided to toa him :)

used to be funny when i was xp'ing the zerker, shammie would stand in the corner and every so often i would alt tab and say "ooh look at the sediment in this wall" or something similar :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol well my email addys all have something to do with me, one is a faveroute animal and one is a nickname, tbh just think of names for stuff you like and merge them, thats waht i do.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezteq said:
lol well my email addys all have something to do with me, one is a faveroute animal and one is a nickname, tbh just think of names for stuff you like and merge them, thats waht i do.

Best response yet :p

But I dont have any 'cool' nicknames lol

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Well, anything's better than calling yourself "the_big_one" in the hopes of attracting <Zach Brannigan>the ladies</Zach Brannigan>

Once picked a name by merging three syllable sounds from standard LoTR names (was a lotr NWN server) and came out with a nice name thats going to be my hobbit ^^

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
u want us to give u a name? or what you should have as your username? coz alot of fast witty insults spring to mind even tho i dont know you, so not as much witty as just abusive.

give some info about so i cna atleast attempt something <tres bored and english coursework, sociology essays and politics dont appeal>

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
u want us to give u a name? or what you should have as your username? coz alot of fast witty insults spring to mind even tho i dont know you, so not as much witty as just abusive.

No wonder you got the police on you for the whole mobile thing :p lol

But no. I mean how do you make one, what do you use to put one together... why did you, or anyone else, decide to use the address that they used? Did it have something to do with your cat, mother, sister, brother, birthday, day you lost your virginity...?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Nomans Land said:
No wonder you got the police on you for the whole mobile thing :p lol

But no. I mean how do you make one, what do you use to put one together... why did you, or anyone else, decide to use the address that they used? Did it have something to do with your cat, mother, sister, brother, birthday, day you lost your virginity...?

oh ok, well darksword comes from darksword my shadowblade, dark, sword, i was sword speced, DUH, and DW (as soon as they gimped dual wield i speced DW, knew it was the way i was gunna do it) so i didnt want a crit name like shadowstabfacerkiller or something stupid. pretty simple

adamantium = hard steal from marvel comics, almost indestructable, i heart marvel comics so was easy after thinking for a cool name.

take an amazing word from a song, or line, like listening to bob schneider - days like these, or kings of leon have some cool song names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom