Defiance Is Back!

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
We had a break for about 1½year and is now back for some FG RvR again!

You will find us on HIB/Limors with a FG up running Sunday/Monday SETT!! And maybe someother days if there is time!

So we hope too see you ALL, and get rdy for some action!!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ /cry, we might have to pop on Monday and poke you a bit :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, still working on crafters and such... will be done when done etc. week or two for most of it.

killerp3nguin

Banned
too bad you're about 6 months late for avalon :|

Too bad you can't debate on where people should go and where they shouldn't - avalon is fine. (that said, I don't know why everyone follows each other onto temair).

By the way, your sig /stats aren't that impressive from what I have seen =)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad you can't debate on where people should go and where they shouldn't - avalon is fine. (that said, I don't know why everyone follows each other onto temair).

sorry dont know who u are....

but we are still just running PuG groups, and should be rdy in 1-2 weeks or so with our FG. Until then the stats can say whatever they want...:m00:

killerp3nguin

Banned
sorry dont know who u are....

but we are still just running PuG groups, and should be rdy in 1-2 weeks or so with our FG. Until then the stats can say whatever they want...

I was referring to 'frs' comment saying that you guys were 6 months too late for avalon.

aika

Part of the furniture

please show us your /stats then

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH

Avalon is by far worse than Temair, just fyi. I'm talking about community, rvr and skillwise.

Show me some better stats since its so common, 213k run with just 1 death with 8man grp isnt so bad, in 3 hours. (this is without adding aswell)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
shhh, you just don't know what you are on about, playing a BD in thid is where its at!

Everz

FH is my second home
Avalon is by far worse than Temair, just fyi. I'm talking about community, rvr and skillwise.

Show me some better stats since its so common, 213k run with just 1 death with 8man grp isnt so bad, in 3 hours. (this is without adding aswell)

gotta agree the time i spent on avalon compared to temair showed this, tho tbh i just wish there was any set grp going to gimme a spot, BG's are only fun on US as there the only semi-decent players.

killerp3nguin

Banned

Someone made 400k on Avalon today. :)

I don't want to get into an arguement - sorry if my comment annoyed you I did not intend it to.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
all this l33t me rox you shite,.. fuck it. Good fights against good enemies is what makes 8v8 great! woo!

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
good hopefully your return will shut up people like, Divinia, Vodkafairy and Dreami, jesus they can be mean sometimes.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
good hopefully your return will shut up people like, Divinia, Vodkafairy and Dreami, jesus they can be mean sometimes.

Rofl comedy gold

I haven't been posting on these forums in any active form for about 1,5+ years, I guess you're one of these obsessive-compulsive types

killerpen9uin

Banned
And yet Dreami is the one who after being inactive on the forums for about 1.5 years he still checks Freddyshouse for comments about him so he can reply to them, further enhancing his e-peen ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
beats making countless new user names after you get banned so that you can tell everyone how much you roxxed in thid

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
And yet Dreami is the one who after being inactive on the forums for about 1.5 years he still checks Freddyshouse for comments about him so he can reply to them, further enhancing his e-peen ;)

Was the first time in ages, I swear!

killerpen9uin

Banned
Please quote me where I said on this username that I 'roxxed in Thid'.

I don't want to stray off topic, if you have a problem feel free to PM me and we can sort it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom