Defense Bonus?

S

Slink

Can someone help me win an argument?

When you delve a style that has a "defense bonus", does that bonus mean that the style is harder to block/parry/evade or does it mean that your armour factor goes up(?) or does it mean you evade/parry/block more?

For the record i think it's the first one, but i can't find any documentation on it and i have no idea. Similarly, To-hit bouns mean that there is a higher chance to hit them right?

L

lissandra

Sanya stated that it doesnt affect parry evade etc but i think thats bollocks :)

S

sorusi

sanya knows shit....

also stated that healers haste didnt lower dmg per hit.. but it id...

along with alot of other incorrect information sanya shouts out.....
like a clueless goat...

my testing shows that it lowers evade/parry/block rate + you get more dmg inflicted opon you

T

Tranquil-

There was a recent test on vnboards that showed that defensive penalites/bonuses only affect the number of pure misses/hits. Not evade/block/parry NOR the damage afflicted.

F

Flimgoblin

haste doesn't lower base damage per hit...

style dps is constant though so it'll go down with haste (but stay the same over time)

if yer a zerker then since 90% of your damage is from sick LA styles it'll make a big difference :)

If yer a merc and hit for 5 damage with the occasional (+1) from a style you'll not notice it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom