Defend our one and only relic.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
We managed to claim our staff (power relic) back this morning, and now it needs to be defended, therefore I am asking all guilds, every person, to take guardspam coming from their claimed Keep serious, and investigate if there is such spam.

Not much else to add, except some kudos to the folks that showed up to claim, and to Quinny for organizing.

I know NF is coming up soon, and most people don't give a crap, (I personally didn't untill I got nuked for 900 damage by a Lighteld ,after Ench heatdebuff ofcourse) but it makes the Hibs a whole lot weaker.

Incase people don't know what a power relic does;

Amplifies ALL Magic "damage" done and healed.

You need 2 to get a 10% Bonus, and 3 to get a 20% Bonus, 1 Power Relic does nothing but make the other realm weaker, and it's a link to us incase we ever get a 2nd. Although I doubt this as Hibs will be on their toes :p

Hibbies/Middies, if you want to whine here about how lame it was snatching the relic in the morning, I have the perfect topic for you: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=31860&page=1&pp=15

Valroth out :)

Added edit:

Our relic is residing in Myrddin incase you didn't know :p

Jeeves

Banned
It's no way near as hard as it used to be to get to Snowdonia..
Suicide/die, /release house, find nearest guild house with snowdonia porter..
So should make a difference if anyone thought they had to do the 5 min horse ride from sauvage =o

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Snowdonia portal always up at my house and set for public use, #469 Dalton.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Stuck a snowdownia porter in my own place this morning. I'll get around to opening it up as well, at the moment its guild only.

House lot 784 in Radnor.

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
It's no way near as hard as it used to be to get to Snowdonia..
Suicide/die, /release house, find nearest guild house with snowdonia porter..
So should make a difference if anyone thought they had to do the 5 min horse ride from sauvage =o

LOL just tried that and ran from Brisworthy to Caerwent looking for a guild house with the right teleporter - eventually foubd the AOD house.

If there was one in Brisworthy I'd got for it, else I'd be faster riding from CS :/

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
its only 500g .. stick one in your vault and swap when rr comes up .. and if you dont have 500g spare .. sell all the gimpy decos you have for your house :)

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Not sounding negative against black company.. today was in savage saw big group of hibsh eading to ren said hibs going there to warn em so they could get mesage out there member just said like i give a **** guys if you want to keep this relic i sugest you do mord than just be rude to people telling you your keep going to be under attack.. [hence hibs got ren this mroning]

Talsar

Albion Legend
In a Ideal world:

Albion would have all 6 relics, We would have scouts roaming 24/7, on the first sign on trouble, they would send out a universal page, all Albions would have a pager that would tell when under attack. That would of course send a emergency page to us all at work, as our relics are our life blood, our boss would not mind that we run off home on full pay to defend our relics (he/she of course would do the same as they also play).

We would defend our relics whole heartly as they are our life.

In a ideal world of course.

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
good point Talsar ... half the fun i think is having to retake our keeps/relics .. if one realm was constantly superior <hibs> then the game would be boring. But yes its easier to take an empty keep with only realm guards defending, but you dont get any arrepees that way :p anyway we showed the hibs whose boss last night and almost took another relic. Long may deep frontier raids continue
:D:D

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
No comment, 155 Hibs stealtraided to Myrddin, stealthraid with 155 Hibs.

Just, 155, Hibs.. stealthraid... *brain goes numb*

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Any idear on how the lital [grits teath] darlings did it? did they just start pounding on the doors or some other tactic?

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, they are realy underpopulated. Must have come with all level 20 they could get... :eek7:

Morimdin

Banned
SevenSins said:
I know NF is coming up soon, and most people don't give a crap, (I personally didn't untill I got nuked for 900 damage by a Lighteld ,after Ench heatdebuff ofcourse) but it makes the Hibs a whole lot weaker.
yay! so now hibs only nuke for 800'ish dmg each 0.5 second? weee now we will live for another halfsecond of the 9second stun :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom