Defected from Middy

O

old.Forbitzzz

I have left Middy (deleted my chars Forbitz and Taobitz) and would just like to give a big thx to all who have made me feel welcome here in Albion :D Was worried at the beginning not knowing anyone, but met loads of nice people already :) Hope I can lvl up pretty fast and help you guys out killing some old friends ;)

O

old.stroller

Welcome from a fellow Midgard *fugee.

you'll like it here. Weather is better, people are friendly and hunting is good.

stick around!

PS If this influx carries on maybe we should form a guild called the dispossesed or something :D

O

old.HiredGoon

Albion rawks.
we all know it. its just a matter of time before the hibs and the mids will, and then RvR will be truly boring :eek:

O

old.Forbitzzz

Thx for the msgs :D After my first little trip to emain, I can see one advantage to being in Albion already.....I dont have to run anywhere to get a fight ;) Now to stop everything being purple to me :eek:

F

Fightersuntzu

You know, i think you will hit level 50 and the mids will still con purple to you, GOA will throw in an additional 10 levels for the mids to make sure they con purple at all times :D

O

old.Kelmon

Hey Frob. :D

Now I finally get a chance to shoot a few arrows in your back! See you in RvR, man. Have fun with the tinheads. =)

L

Lothoan

Welcome to Albion hope you enjoy it here ...

Originally posted by Fightersuntzu
You know, i think you will hit level 50 and the mids will still con purple to you, GOA will throw in an additional 10 levels for the mids to make sure they con purple at all times :D
For that day the Church of Albion has held in storage the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch, and its dosens of replicas :)

O

old.ivan

Say 'hi' to a brand new midgard refugee : Ivan - Infie/former SB

<starts unpacking hiw suitcases in guest house of albion>
<takes out two blades, cups with poisons.......>

Proverb : Better later than never....

L

LunarDarkShadow

Welcome to all those who finally see that the only true home of civilisation and decency is our own dear Albion.

That's right, kin!

Turn your backs on the filthy mudpit of ice and blackness that is Midgard.

Turn away from the fanciful architecture and flowery excesses of Hibernia.

May the Grail pour blessings on you all, dear compatriates.

O

old.Gresin Ganor

bwhahahaha!

Be ready to be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezed to oblivion!

hihihihi :)

O

old.Blackacid

rofl those albs :)

anyway im glad you found your new house toabitz , had great time toghether tho :) , stay cool and wear something flashy on rvr so i don't kill you right away :D

D

Damon_D

Hmm just wondered , had someone scream at me today in DF call'd Taobitz..did you return and if so plz go away again to alb land, sending msg's like " thx u allmost got me kill'd " cause im running, from 3-4 orange con mob's who's been trained on me, and happen to come your way after killing me...well...thas just plain... nahhh.. go take a tranquilizer

B

Brannor McThife

I think he is back in MiddieVille...not sure. I'm sure he'll check in here sometime.

-G

D

DocWolfe

Hey Forbitz I'm sure you already defected not long ago... I can remember grouping with a few guys in catacombs, who said they were middies. And I swear one was called Toabitz

G

greyhead

Hmm had to go looking a fair way back to rez this thread eh?

Check the dates people.

S

svartalf

hello

Greyhead, hi, good to hear from ya..

Hope you're keeping well. Anyway, i gotta go sleep now, so take care won't ya :)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by greyhead
Hmm had to go looking a fair way back to rez this thread eh?

Check the dates people.

Well just did a search for the name Forbitz , to see if he usaly was that ill tempered..but nothing showed up

O

old.Enigma

It's nice havingthis dragged back up. I think you already know Forbitz and Taobitz went back to Midgard a while back. So you can write nice goodbyes here now if you wish :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom