Default win

L

ln-jinx

After bein' complimented by Doc on me bein' so fast with me reactions (hey can't help it just started playin' q3 again after a 6 months or so break:p) I wanted bring some to your (admins etc) attention as well, for next season (*ahum*).

If you check the scores in the games it's mostly kinda close. There's only a few matches where one team gives/gets a real beating. Now the default if an opposing team don't show up or so is 2-0 with a +15 per map score. So suppose a clan from your league gets that default win they don't only get the +2 which is logical, but on top of that a whopping +30 on their checksum. Considering the average outcome of matches that seems a bit much to me. Suppose you're in the same div and you don't get that default but you do manage to get the same amount of points than the team who got the default it's still kinda hard to catch up with the +30 the other clan got. Frag me if i'm wrong :)

One other thing i would like to comment on (from this season) is that it seems that the rule considering the amount of players has changed. So if a team can only come up with 4 players the match will be played 4v4. This means that you don't have to play a 5-4 match against some lamers who insist on playin' with 5 while you can only come up with 4 players (which happens at times). Eg we did have to play 5-4 last season one or two matches (hey it's supposed to be a fun game still right?). This is _a good thing_ imo.

B

birdman`

Hiya Jinx

We made the default wins relative high to awoid ppl begin speculating in WO`s as an option to get a better result as they would have gotten with actually playing the game, onto that is the cap-difference not the first deciding factor after points the teams even in tables individual game is first deciding factor.

http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwq3ftl/rules.php

/me frags Jinx ?;) plzz

L

ln-jinx

Hmz okies yep I know the rules was just tryin' to point out the downside of the huge fragscore, but you're right it's only the third decisive factor here.

Originally posted by birdman`

/me frags Jinx ?;) plzz

lol you've had your chances of fraggin' me last thursday, and taken if i recall correctly :p

Users who are viewing this thread