Deebs

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
has been arrested! also probably willingly and gladly undergone a rectal exam too! Boys in blue prolly found a donkey up there or summat ;)

true story bros! :D:D:D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Let me guess, he walked around a corner without paying attention and knocked someone out with his nose?

:D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can't imagine Deebs is the punchy type. Dirty Rozzers being a bunch of cnuts again eh?

C'mon. More meat please Teeds!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
He was found conceiling 2 hookers up his nose, and got arrested for pimping

Nate

FH is my second home
I thought it was for building a house without planning permission in there.

TdC

nah it's all lies: he did nothing with his nose, even though nasal activity would be something you'd expect ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Looks like they finally caught up with his Russian mail-order bride business.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
No news update? Is deebs still in the slammer? Did they have to build a special cell with enough room for his conch to fit?

TdC

naturally I could not possibly comment on what really happened, so I will speculate that Deebs enjoyed the probing so much that he belted an officer one so he could get the really rough back door treatment ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
He was out on the lash last night - did he actually get arrested or are you lot full of shit?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Transport police. He was probably fare avoiding, cheap git ;)

TdC

He is surprisingly quiet!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe,

I was searched for drugs due to some over zealous cnut bar staffer at Waterloo, well myself and my brother's girlfriend.

Then whilst we were asking for the Bar's Head Office they kept insinuating that we were drug takers despite being searched (cleanly) by the BTP. A glass was knocked over and then one of us (NOT ME) was taken to Victoria BTP station for a spell in the cells.

Being the gentlemen that we are, the rest of us fucked off for more drinks until I got too cold and headed over to pick up our friend. Went to the wrong station before finding the right one. Then spent 3 hours on the fucking floor in the waiting room until 5am, got a lift home, spent all day in bed sleeping :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Frankly when it comes to Deebs & alcohol I'm shocked this doesn't happen more often! :drink:

Chilly

Balls of steel
lol you fucking reprobate. I bet you were on the disco biscuits really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom