@Deception

disdain

Banned
If you mean, Jullian as my bg bot ;D Then that's a laugh!
Had him out while Netcode, was running with his fg, to give some resistance!

Jullian made 27k last week - and that's with me soloing aswell.

Iceeater made 200k or so, so you can hardly say that I "solo" with a bg bot ;D

What I do is: Di3 bot in tower (emillius), and run around with Yesheis (theurg).
Scary rr4L2 duo... <ponder>

No.

i met you, your di-bot was stuck to you, doing the occassional spreadheal (aka buffbot comp), and the pala/armsman whatever it was, was stuck, until you realized you would need a slam or such, then it unstuck (while you not casting any spells) slammed, then it was stuck in attackmode not styling when you casted spells. :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
No.

i met you, your di-bot was stuck to you, doing the occassional spreadheal (aka buffbot comp), and the pala/armsman whatever it was, was stuck, until you realized you would need a slam or such, then it unstuck (while you not casting any spells) slammed, then it was stuck in attackmode not styling when you casted spells. :)

eh?! Remind me plz, hehe :) The chars in my sig are mine... Markuz ? Was that the one ?

Heather? It might've been heather... if so it's not me with too many bots on stick, but my mothers' playstyle u want to "whine" about! ;D
Heather _DID_ make a stlong 7k rps last week, so she could ding STLONG OP RR3 :p

disdain

Banned
eh no, maatheus your gimped ass sorc, heather as the bg-bot? and some other rogmaster as dibot.

i dragged you across irish sea from beno to DC remember?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
eh no, maatheus your gimped ass sorc, heather as the bg-bot? and some other rogmaster as dibot.

i dragged you across irish sea from beno to DC remember?

AHAHAHAHA U're Goaone? :D The one who only stays for a fight if u have 100% chance of winning ;D
So fucking funny that YOU of all people have ANYTHING to say about RvR - cracks me off that I've only ever seen your back!
And yea, was heather, she was just A BIT exhausted with me running from her at the irish sea, so she had to sprint all the way.

Nice eh'... nice... no nothing good to say about your sprinting away.
Anyways, was 2 ppl playing those 3. You can however cry about me having someone to bg - use your aoe mezz style thingie better, and you'd be able to kill quite a few ppl at a time!

disdain

Banned
AHAHAHAHA U're Goaone? :D The one who only stays for a fight if u have 100% chance of winning ;D
So fucking funny that YOU of all people have ANYTHING to say about RvR - cracks me off that I've only ever seen your back!
And yea, was heather, she was just A BIT exhausted with me running from her at the irish sea, so she had to sprint all the way.

Nice eh'... nice... no nothing good to say about your sprinting away.
Anyways, was 2 ppl playing those 3. You can however cry about me having someone to bg - use your aoe mezz style thingie better, and you'd be able to kill quite a few ppl at a time!

you sure owned me there. ill try harder next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom