Deception/Durrell/Killsimba

Punishment said:
Fair enough bro ... but getting bored of the same story over and over ^^

Level 48 unbuffed savages should be in pve and not giving me smexy arpeees ;)

On a sidenote ...

Main reason im leaving this cluster over the next week im simply down to the lack of respect shown to enemies who actually travel to other realms frontier ... The hangers on that run in circles around main keeps bridges hoping for something to add on have really messed this game up bigtime on this cluster tbh :puke:

Pretty much why I've moved back to the US and started fresh, totally given up on the solo scene over at the English cluster.

I only use the savage story often cause i know it pisses you off though ;)

Rivenwind

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Meh ... tbh when you were 5 vs us 3 was overkill :(

And i never laugh spammed tbh ... maybe /laugh once ;)

Also tnx for the rps this morning :D

I normally dont group ... but see a need ... fill a need <3

And you need to be group to kill a rr4 noob infil like me? I never add when you and Lick are fighting, and today you masacred me all the time. What´s happend you need rp´s today? You know that you can kill me alone, i´m more dangerously today?

Pls give me an answer.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Rivenwind said:
And you need to be group to kill a rr4 noob infil like me? I never add when you and Lick are fighting, and today you masacred me all the time. What´s happend you need rp´s today? You know that you can kill me alone, i´m more dangerously today?

Pls give me an answer.

When there is an Alb fg roaming near i dont take chances ... been popped too many times by spanners i let be :(

Also recall killing you once max ? If even ... and i think i was rs with all down :)

Rivenwind

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
When there is an Alb fg roaming near i dont take chances ... been popped too many times by spanners i let be :(

Also recall killing you once max ? If even ... and i think i was rs with all down :)

I pop you anytime with a fg roaming near? I think no, but if i do it sorry for that. I´m ungry becouse you add last time when i was next to kill Lick and i know it´s dificult to kill him without purgue3 and remedy. I like to be rr5 but if you farm me all the time i never do it.

And i know there is a lot of spannish ppl on alb that go 2,3,4 or more st on group, but i´m not one of those and you never seen me in a group when i´m with me infil. Sorry if me english isn´t very good but i think you can understand all i say.

/salutes

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Rivenwind said:
I pop you anytime with a fg roaming near? I think no, but if i do it sorry for that. I´m ungry becouse you add last time when i was next to kill Lick and i know it´s dificult to kill him without purgue3 and remedy. I like to be rr5 but if you farm me all the time i never do it.

And i know there is a lot of spannish ppl on alb that go 2,3,4 or more st on group, but i´m not one of those and you never seen me in a group when i´m with me infil. Sorry if me english isn´t very good but i think you can understand all i say.

/salutes

I get what you are saying ... but i dont remember a rr4 inf fighting lick :D

Post Mortem now has a rather strong list of rules against friendly adds and even though sometimes i group if its below rr5 only 1 member of group will pop it ;)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Tip said:
Hehe quite funny to see you guys working together, sorry deception but that spam laugh caused us to bring out our minstrel friend, then it was game over :)

Says the guy who was zerging people with a 5 man crew including 2 guardians who were doing shitall.

RP pl? :m00:

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
well been away on business 3 days to come back to this :)

I only grd with Dec and Kils cause i was a bit fed up of being ganked by all 3 of u when im solo was fun tho

yep 5v3 should always win but as dec said we still got 3 of ya

You cant misss me Tipp im the elf in green m8y so any time you want a little chat in NF just u and me just wave :drink:

cya out there

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Durrell said:
well been away on business 3 days to come back to this :)

I only grd with Dec and Kils cause i was a bit fed up of being ganked by all 3 of u when im solo was fun tho

yep 5v3 should always win but as dec said we still got 3 of ya

You cant misss me Tipp im the elf in green m8y so any time you want a little chat in NF just u and me just wave :drink:

cya out there

/wave :drink:

Deception hope you enjoyed that polearm in your back from my Armsman :)
oh and add to aims gratz thread he dinged rr10 :)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats lover on rr10!! :)
People may moan about you but you have stuck with 1 char throughout the 4yrs you have been playing so imo its definately worth a grats!
Love you! :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom