decent XP duo

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
alrite dudes, me and my absoltue beginner friend are going to do a duo on Hib , now im clued up on hib completely but given this new era of DAoC im after a decent viable XP duo, i remember Enchanter + Druid Xp combo use to be nice or hero/bard any suggestions bare in mind my friend has NEVER pld daoc befoer hes only bought it because i said it was good!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
2 vampiirs rip through the task dungeons. If you friend is new i'd definetly recommend trying a vamp.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
agreed vamps are for teh win. with hastebot also yea makes for good easy exp farmorage! my vamp with self haste boof and 30% celerity proc weapon wtfpwned the dungeons easypeasylemonsqueezycheezypeas! litterally had to pull off 2 styles at once cos both styles hit that fast both style effects are merged as one :eek6: its a bit fast n mad but its fun! think it was sommat like +66% haste overall or a bit higher cant remember :eek6:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you could always go vamp + bard which means when you hit rvr you got someone to mezz and interupt casters

although pve bard isnt the greatest of fun.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, do two Vampiirs.

In fact, just skip one of the Vampiirs :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
make 2 druids both firbolg, one really tall with dark hair called Ben Affleck, and the other really short with yellow hair called Matt Damon.

you go pet+heal, your friend goes buff and pet

Then sit in TNN joking about your films

Afran

Part of the furniture
Warden & Eld is pretty good I'd guess? Never tried that duo in PvE myself, but with the abilities they have they should be a pretty fast levelling duo. Decent duo in RvR too :>

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
make 2 druids both firbolg, one really tall with dark hair called Ben Affleck, and the other really short with yellow hair called Matt Damon.

scrap the vamps, do that imo :D

:clap:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Haha, time to press the rep point button methinks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom