Decent fights

T

Thug

Can't any of you so called 'Uber' Albions give me a decent fight? Have dropped every type you gotta offer one on one. Infact have dropped 2 at a time a few times. Come on lads try a bit harder before i cap eh?

Useless 24 Valkyn SB

T

Thug

I HAF MASIV COCK!!!11

I HAF MASIV COCK!!!11

Well use that to fight with then - should help

Useless 24 Weak Valkyn SB

T

thegreatest

I have killed you 2 times :p

I really wonder your abbility to get down every caster in 1 shot, but you tried that with me you got me down to 20%...After that I killed you (root cast bolts cast dd...). But the second time you was fighting a friar, you killed the friar than I killed you (ok that second one was actually lucky kill from me, but still I got the spam :p)

Oh I do ask the casters that you one shot how many hp they have, I got an answer between 340-380...Well I have capped constitution and capped hitpoints (449 hp) + capped resists if I get some buffs from a cleric I can have 540 hitpoints...Without SC stuff, Im wearing lvl 38 armor :p

T

Thug

One shotting?

Nah - i have one shotted plenty of casters but that to me is a bonus. If you are in a group all you can do is whack once and leggit - hope poison drops you or someone else finishes the job.

Been killed loads of times by casters - and hit for around 300 by wizzie bolts - ouch - hehe. But i like to duel or fight other types as tis more fun kinda!

Useless 24 Thid Valkyn

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by thegreatest
Well I have capped constitution and capped hitpoints (449 hp) + capped resists if I get some buffs from a cleric I can have 540 hitpoints...Without SC stuff, Im wearing lvl 38 armor :p

I can get my arms' hp to 856 with 221 str.. :)

E

edoa

Originally posted by Thug
Can't any of you so called 'Uber' Albions give me a decent fight? Have dropped every type you gotta offer one on one. Infact have dropped 2 at a time a few times. Come on lads try a bit harder before i cap eh?

Useless 24 Valkyn SB

I have to say you where quite good... I took down a black dyed SB earlier in just melee with my scout so tought you wouldnt be very hard with your gimp armor and sword/axe lol... you proved me wrong tho...

C

Cybwyn

Sure, you can have a go at my Armsman later if you want. Look out for a green Highlander called Sibwyn, carrying a crush pole. I'll even let you PA me. :)

D

Danya

Hmm thought this might be an interesting thread, but it's just a pointless whine. zzzz

D

darbey

Not hard to kill any character as a stealther in a 1v1 situation. My infil does the same. Doesnt make u a great player. The buffs and the sc does.

The real skill is making a kill and getting away.

O

old.Zchez

i would wish albs didn't get help from their 289 friends when you meet 1 of them... dunno how many times i have been close to owning some1 when suddently uncountable albs stands right behind me :D

and to daniela something ranger.. lucky bastard getting me killed in last sec! :clap: i was sure i would die when i was like 25% and you 100%(or close) and still got you down.. even though i had no end after sprinting for the other hib caster, think it was Drech or Nathiel :rolleyes:

T

thegreatest

Well stealthers dont have 'stealth' for nothing, you need to chose your fights correctly and dont touch any fight you think that you might lose because of a whole zerg standing around your target...Like someone mentioned earlier, best stealther is still the one who can kill his target inside a bunch of other people and manages to get away :). Nothing is so annoying as getting 1 of your casters killed while you watch the stealther run away and stealth after a while :)

O

old.Zchez

true true.. but it is also when i pick 1 that is solo and no 1 near.. or then, could also just be me that is crappy unlucky :D

T

toxx

432 str 4856 hp... urm... hmm... oh yea... owned?!!!1

IM NOT LYING

D

dwali

hehehe i Think someone Calld Usless killd me in Thid...might been u....but then in someway u got cought in my AE dot and whoops u died....and Mr ships bite the Dust to a few times from my Dot to i saw.... was Fun...next time...try Come unbuffed and c what u can do...ok alb has bb´s in Pk and CK so...but i don´t use any bb...i just Run AEdot leggit...turn around..AE dot and Run to CK...nice RP to get..

Exotica lvl 24 Mattercabby (capt out at 470 RP then my game crash) ;(

L

Lorath

Originally posted by Thug

Useless 24 Valkyn SB

Cancel the buffs? :bore:

A

adro

i hear all this talk bout fair fights but how come the only person who ever hits me alone are BBed

I even got hit by 2 BBed NS today and a necro joined to help me and then another NS joined in and hit me Me and the necro won and then 2 more popped up when i was only 5% hp and i hear all this complainin bout how there are never any fair 1 on 1 fights

Naul lvl 50 Rejuv cleric
Adro lvl 4x Infiltrator
Adroz lvl 2x Uber merc

T

toxx

Toughness 1, Aug con 1, Aug Str 1, Highlander +15 str at start <hides>

O

old.Zchez

Originally posted by adro
i hear all this talk bout fair fights but how come the only person who ever hits me alone are BBed

hmm, didn't i once kill you at the ruins close to hpk? :D

V

valky

think my firby hero has something like:

839 hp, and 240-250 str cannot remember due to my accounts are closed :p I will post correct details when they back up :))

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by toxx
Toughness 1, Aug con 1, Aug Str 1, Highlander +15 str at start <hides>

I did highlander +15 str at start and have aug str 1 too.... and you have loads more str than me? How?!!

T

toxx

i just checked ingame, i got my numbers mixed up :(

146str unbuffed... cant remember it buffed anymore <sniffle>

but still, my hp > your hp :p

D

Danya

Mine are real numbers tho... ok so they're off my 50 merc... :p

O

old.Zchez

why do albs always flee when they are close at losing? or many that is..

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by toxx
i just checked ingame, i got my numbers mixed up :(

146str unbuffed... cant remember it buffed anymore <sniffle>

but still, my hp > your hp :p

Yeah but you've got the RAs, we'll see when I have them too.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread