Deaths 2020

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Mf Doom has died and it seems no one has heard of him but in the other hand hes the greatest rapper that has ever lived.

The Guardian seems to have suddenly found hundreds of right on doom fans who never post anywhere else, but have waited for this day to fill the comments with doom lyrics.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"Somebody who was obviously loved and respected in a genre of music I know nothing about died. Quick, I'd better think of something sarcastic and belittling to say."

He was reclusive when he wasn't on stage but to say "no one has heard of him" is just your typical ignorant bullshit. The fact that there are so many comments from people who think of him highly and know his music enough to know lyrics suggests that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Mf Doom has died and it seems no one has heard of him but in the other hand hes the greatest rapper that has ever lived.

The Guardian seems to have suddenly found hundreds of right on doom fans who never post anywhere else, but have waited for this day to fill the comments with doom lyrics.

Go have a wank to Vera Lynn you little gammon man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom