Deathblow Abilities (Shadowblades)

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
I know a lot of you when you seen an Inf or NS have a 1v1 with another assassin you would have jut walked on by and let it happen. But now your faced with that Inf or NS getting stealth lore as soon as they get a death blow, do you:

(A) Still walk on by and just suck it up when you get PAed by that same Inf/NS.

or

(B) Join in and make sure that Inf/NS dosnt get their free stealth lore :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
or
(c) make a Bs Thread
(d) Make a Bs Reply

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
If he is stupid enough to start running towards me because he sees me I welcome him with a 2h PA.

If he runs the oppossite direction I just move away.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:
or
(c) make a Bs Thread
(d) Make a Bs Reply

I'm interested to know what other people think. So I made a thread. People like you can just walk on by...

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
If he is stupid enough to start running towards me because he sees me I welcome him with a 2h PA.

What I mean is. He kills the other assassin then 10 seconds later stealths up and comes after you. Your stealth lore is down becuase your an SB and at most probably only have 2 mins of SL every 15 minutes if you dont use shades for the buff.

Does the fact that NS's and Infs get SL when they kill some one make you more likely to add on a fight just to make sure you dont have to worry about being popped by a PA/BS? :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

what bout f) run over to Grym and hug him and then sit to die :D?

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
Just another excuse to add.

A very good one though IMO. If you honestly believe by not adding you will be at a hugh disadvatage if you meet again in the next minute...

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Darac said:
A very good one though IMO. If you honestly believe by not adding you will be at a hugh disadvatage if you meet again in the next minute...

Don't go close to a 1 vs 1 if you are afraid to be hunted after it, anyway archers can see SL assasins with MoS and assasins can set a poison mine to punish the SL abusers.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Darac said:
What I mean is. He kills the other assassin then 10 seconds later stealths up and comes after you. Your stealth lore is down becuase your an SB and at most probably only have 2 mins of SL every 15 minutes if you dont use shades for the buff.

Does the fact that NS's and Infs get SL when they kill some one make you more likely to add on a fight just to make sure you dont have to worry about being popped by a PA/BS? :)
Worst reason to add I ever heard, the person just been having a fight is most likely to have alot down after his fight so even with sl you should win unless the oponent he faced was extremly easy to kill. Also gives you alot of time to get from the spot since he need to move away and redo pois and heal him self.

Didn't understand this statement: "Does the fact that NS's and Infs get SL when they kill some one", How do they get SL ?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Well not like they will attack you after a 1vs1 since they prolly lost quite alot of hp and stuff so they need to rest, unless it was an easy kill.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
Didn't understand this statement: "Does the fact that NS's and Infs get SL when they kill some one", How do they get SL ?

Infs and NS currently get SL upon gaining a Deathblow.

if you look up the description in the patchnotes, it says something else, but lazy as Mythic is, they just gave them SL as Deathblow-Effect.

wittor said:
Well not like they will attack you after a 1vs1 since they prolly lost quite alot of hp and stuff so they need to rest, unless it was an easy kill.

wouldn't bet on it, with a good start it's well possible to kill 3+ Assassins in a row, as long as they don't beat on you at the same time.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
That's amusing, only real use of the "SL" after kills is to walk away by wankers waiting round to kill ya ^^

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
wouldn't bet on it, with a good start it's well possible to kill 3+ Assassins in a row, as long as they don't beat on you at the same time.

Yes but I told you with lots of hp down they prolly wouldent go after the second kill. And you know if you have a 1vs1 against a good stealther you prolly know that the fight is gonne be close, lets assume that he dont have purge down and get 2h PA'ed.
But its prolly possible to kill 3 after eachother but when you already lost quite some HP from the first fight and with the second fight they purge the CD, use an artifact and everything is down with you then its mostly over.

Sure killing a couple rr3's after eachother isent hard but dont forget we dont do the 2h PA dmg like SBs do on a perf ( ok sometimes Infils reach the 1k+ ). I'm sure a 2h SB can kill 3 in a row with 2h if they get the PA off everytime and some other toys up.

ps: dont get me wrong this is not a whine about 2h all im saying it depends who got what toys up. :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
2h PAs aren't -that- much better. Maybe on people without an AF Buff, but otherwise I prefer the faster stun on dualwielding.

An example would be, SL some RR4 infil, kill the RR6 one that's running for you and then finish off the RR10 one (ok, just Lxn).

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
That's amusing, only real use of the "SL" after kills is to walk away by wankers waiting round to kill ya ^^
true but sometimes the previous fight was so much in your favour that you haven't lost more than 10% health, and your remedy is still up, and you can easily kill the stealther who has come to investigate with a PA+CD+SS+a few more hits.

Some just pop you out of stealth with it and run off, that's bad enough, cause sods law dictates 9/10 times that happens a rp hungry fg is coming right at you. So.. if you're a stealther, just learn to stay away from an inf or ns after they've killed something, unless you feel you can win this fight :) and that you're ready to take a pa (maybe your style reduction is up)

It is a stupid unbalanced ability, but unless ppl actually give feedback to mythic, it'll be like this for ever.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

If he runs, yeah. If he stealths, how can you see him then? And better be prepared to eat that PA!

And about the two-hand PA... DPS is still the same as the CD/DW/LA PA. Just different benefits/disadvantages (ie, chance to one-shot, chance to land stun, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom