Deathbloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ophone

As I just saw, Deathbloke's been banned from the forum.

Well, good job! :twak:
He's been one of the major MLraids organisators on Excalibur/Albion. I would organise them instead of him, but I couldn't play the game for 2 years, so I'm still a ToA noob.
I don't know what happened or what he said to be banned from this forum, only that he had a controversary opinion about Israel.
Here my opinion about this subject (I hope I won't get banned from the forum):
I'm sick of the fact that people are called antisemites who say something against aggressive orthodox Jews.
I'm sick of the fact that some Israelis still play the "We are victims"-card, to hide the cruelties their inflicting to some Palestinians.
I'm sick of racists who tag synagogues and Jewish gravestones.
I'm sick of the fact that a terrorist like Jassir Arafat could have become so respected on the international parquet.
I'm sick that Israelis build some kind of Berlin Wall in the West Bank.
I'm sick of Palestinians who like to pose with their weapons in front of cameras.
And at least, I'm sick of this whole conflict between extremist Palestinians and hardcore zionist Jews. They should put these people together into a guttered place and wait until they have killed each other. Problem solved.

I'd like to say that I'm really sorry for the peaceful Israeli Jews, Israeli Arabs and Palestinians, who manage to live together peacefully and who have such assholes as "brothers".

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
oki well he got a temp ban cos he said something, then he kept makeing acc's/thread's about he got banned and ended up in a perm ban cos he kept pushing it.
check the CoC and u will see that politic's should be kept out of this forum, its okay to have an oppinion but dont post it here, cos this is a forum 4 a game not irl.
my 2 cent's

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
You do know this is a Daoc Forum dont you?

No direspect to your opinions but this is definately the wrong place to discuss it, has absolutely zero to do with daoc.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Not the place for it.

Yes he organised a few raids, that didn't give him the right to abuse the CoC over and over again. There's plenty more people capable of running ML raids. Drop it already!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LOL Has Deathbloke hired a fired a friend?

This is not the place for that sort of crap, take it somewhere else imo.

Tilda

I am aware of the reasons for his ban.
I am also aware that he did lead some ML raids.
However, just because he leads MLs, dosnt grant him immunity from being banned.
If he is concerned about not being able to post about leading ML's, he should have thought about that before he created his alt accounts, violated his ban, and got pissy with the mods.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom