Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
The Dyvet server is dead, u dont need to be Einstein or me to figure that out.

Well I remember some idiots at Goa and some other ingame retards made 2 nice people lave the game: Why? Becouse they earned more rps one day than they should?? they called it rp farming (it was not rp farming) now i know that 38 peps left the game just for that, and imagine how many friends of those left just for that (I dont know).

Lately this game that was the best ever has been a joke, also becouse some peps ingame report peps for earning more rps than they supposed to do, what is that????..., What is rp farming?? is it not making a ice wizz and farming at a tkeep rp farmng..? well the friend I was tallking about did not even know about eachother and had also diff ip adresses... so GOA think they know who the players r???? well they r wrong and I suggest that u peps should go to us server and also if u gonna play WAR then dont use GOA... Goa dont listen to the the forum, Goa lies dont give them ur money......

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Please learn how to post constructively, or at the very least without calling everyone an idiot or a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom