Death To Broc!!!!!!

O

old.Bubble

broc may own mulran in midgard but the prydwen invaders control albion!

L

liste

does anyone actually know what youre talking about Bubble? :p

K

klavrynd

broc is some squad of irritant frenchies on gorre/camlann

D

Damon_D

Easy to kill the french just bait em with a dead frog or some smelly cheese

M

monkeynutter

hes talking about broc legend, a rather lame french guild who camp towns on the pvp server, they then kill anyone with safety off with a mob, or they wait till people are in combat and then attack them, or wait till after the combat when they are down then kill them. basicly making full use of the pvp system, now some of the morons on this game will nodoubt think thats very clever.
only problem is for our french friends is due to fact they killing 96% people that are worth nothing they not really geting any thing from it. went on to albion and went to pryd keep, funny enough was a large group of midgard broc all camping the door.

as for control didnt see anyone taking care of the visitors.

R

Ragnarok1978

Originally posted by monkeynutter
hes talking about broc legend, a rather lame french guild who camp towns on the pvp server, they then kill anyone with safety off with a mob, or they wait till people are in combat and then attack them, or wait till after the combat when they are down then kill them. basicly making full use of the pvp system, now some of the morons on this game will nodoubt think thats very clever.
only problem is for our french friends is due to fact they killing 96% people that are worth nothing they not really geting any thing from it. went on to albion and went to pryd keep, funny enough was a large group of midgard broc all camping the door.

as for control didnt see anyone taking care of the visitors.

Umm, welcome to the PvP server?

What did you expect... LOL

M

monkeynutter

yep everyone said it would be like it, and funny enough it is, was just explaing to someone who didnt know who broc were.

being test server people want to try out dueling etc so take safety off, once you know to keep safety on these lamers are just sat around they not even trying to xp since they got numbers and are couple levels above the people they camp i was making a lot of trips back and forth ,killed by mobs or to sell and they just sat there and got up and down just to kill people coming in.
now im sure someones going to post but its only a test and chars will be wiped but dont waste your time. what it needs is strong guild from any realm to wipe these parasites out.
yep i dislike them with total dislike, being test ive played on two realms to see what its like and on both times ive seen nothing but lame ass play from these people. shame not seen any posts on what they like on own server, maybe they just misunderstood and are nice people.

O

old.Bubble

i love fighting broc :) they pay for my con and armour :)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by monkeynutter
now im sure someones going to post but its only a test and chars will be wiped but dont waste your time.

its only a test and chars will be wiped

T

Taggart

Yes it was funny when me and a grp of guildies(prydwen invaders) owned Mularn for ages, even being up against same if not more broc and with them having a few purp con guys. Was alot of fun and was good to beat the hell out of those smelly Frenchies :p

Prydwen Invaders 1 - Broc Legends 0

C

Cedig

I moved to Hib as Albion is 1 big gank-fest

there seems to be more chance to xp in Hib without getting pk'd every 10 mins (unlike on Albion)

golly good fun

Funniest moment - Having an argument with the Nobby Prude (oops I mean Nolby Pride) Guild leader.... well he did have a silly name (Supreme Leader or some such twaddle lol) :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Cedig
IFunniest moment - Having an argument with the Nobby Prude (oops I mean Nolby Pride) Guild leader.... well he did have a silly name (Supreme Leader or some such twaddle lol)
an argument?
I head you laughed at him and nolby PKd you for the next day or two, so you had to restart? :D

D

Damon_D

Nice ghetto rez of tis of no use thread..can you plz tell me the name of your char able to do tis.. if you dont have one the rezz is nullified

Users who are viewing this thread