Death Jesters rvr movie

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
We are a fairly new guild but with fairly old ppl. The likes of ozill xen netcode szwok are featured here. Some new faces from US. Filled to the brim with rvr 8v8 / 8vx. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all alb and hib playes for being there. We had great fun and will continue to go at it .

Zerker pov

Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Greatings Szwok
peace out

Septina

Part of the furniture
nice mehvie teddehm8 ;> Celldweller - The Last Firstborn <3<3<3

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Did not like it.. Blurry, poor play, not assisting, wtf are the healers doing and cant drop hibs/albs fast enough

:wub:

occy

Loyal Freddie
Real fights and you dropped like a wet rag and the minstrel did double dds on a zerk.

Must be some hardcore grps running fo sho.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Great Vid. Seen a few names on that video that you used to make my blood run cold, when i used to see the DS in region.

Thanks for sharing :cheers:

delete

Can't get enough of FH
who wanna watch zerg movie :D ? keep the add strong szwok :D

17-i-lol.jpg

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahha it was a nice movie, difficult to get out of Daoc nowadays :cheers:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Damn me and Sander should've been there to kill ya!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
hehe nice screen :)

and an okay movie.. but not hard to make an okay movie with a guild of old players like DJ.. the only problem is that.. the old guys in DJ there was on Exc was not that great back in the days.. atleast they didnt win/beat the good albs/hibs back then.. nowadays its so easy for a guild like DJ to beat all the random grps there are left on Ywain :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
hehe nice screen :)

and an okay movie.. but not hard to make an okay movie with a guild of old players like DJ.. the only problem is that.. the old guys in DJ there was on Exc was not that great back in the days.. atleast they didnt win/beat the good albs/hibs back then.. nowadays its so easy for a guild like DJ to beat all the random grps there are left on Ywain :)

And if the good grp of that time would come back now they'd get creamed, its just the way the game works.

And Beck.. not very smart xping at finns when action is between da behn and dc :S

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Meh give me a chance to kill a lame ass duo!

Attachments

• sshot091.jpg
    sshot091.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom