Death due to massive loss, is it just me?

S

Sazyasha

Heh... do we have a really lousy line to sweden from france, or is it just my ISP?

As a wiz, you pull this blue nymph, hit it once - drops it to bout 55%hp with the bolt.

Then the (L) lights up red, and I just stand there, watching this nymph hit me for a while, I hit attack a few times, tries to quickcast spells, and about 3-4 secs after I've died, it all releases and the console gets spammed with whatever actions i tried while I was getting lag-killed slowly.

These past 3-4 days it's been like this, and dying to single greens due to not being able to hit back since I lag, and the bloody game forces me to watch the (nymph in this case) kill me slowly.

When the pull starts P lights up yellow/red, and when I've initiated the fight the L just blossoms up in its full glory, bah.

So is this the server, goa's line, the connection to sweden or my usually pretty good xp?

Once is okay, two-three times an hour and being forced to solo greens to be able to bolt and then hit (A)ttack so that I can live thru a fight even tho it lags me out is getting a tad annoying :(

[edit]
I might add that this lag didnt occur at Prydwen before, I tried playing Excalibur for a week, but the lag just killed me mentally, so I went back to good ol' Albion at prydwen, but now the lag has catched up :p

Since Pryd didnt lag any while exc lagged alot it cant just be me :) since I presume both servers are located near eachother :p
[/edit]

O

old.Kelmon

I haven't noticed that problem on Midgard, Prydwen myself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom