Dear Troggdor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'll give you the chance after you sat down (/quit anyone) after receiving GOV then stood up when questioned about it and went LD 30 seconds later to PM someone in free spirit to arrange the lotto for it. If I see the character on or more than a day or 2 passes i'll start making arrangements to ensure you get invited to no guilds or other groups.

Thank you.

Tilda

Golena said:
I'll give you the chance after you sat down (/quit anyone) after receiving GOV then stood up when questioned about it and went LD 30 seconds later to PM someone in free spirit to arrange the lotto for it. If I see the character on or more than a day or 2 passes i'll start making arrangements to ensure you get invited to no guilds or other groups.

Thank you.
Report him, if he stole it then its a warning/suspension/ban and he loses gov.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
We are giving him a chance to show us hes not run off with it. There could be a reason why he sat down as soon as he got the GOV and stood back up as soon as he was questioned and there also may be a readon why he then LD straight after ( power cut, pulled out cable , internet cut off for not paying his bill). We Dont want to jump to anything till we have given him a chance.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Report him, if he stole it then its a warning/suspension/ban and he loses gov.

Unfortunately he was in the BG and as has been said many times GOA will do nothing about people running off with loot if this was the case. I hope therefore he enjoys the GOV, as i'm sure i'll enjoy making life on the server a living hell for him ;)
As it is looking like it wasn't an accidental LD, then i'd advise the community not to invite this character into groups if you want loot to be lottoed fairly.

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
not the first time he acts like that.. so you can prolly see that GoV like vanished

and as you said. if he was in bg he could take it and goa can´t do anything

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
If you feel like annoying his scout Jarvio im sure he wont mind ;) i dont think he will mind not gettin a guild he changes guilds more then i change my underwear. He is an ungreatful git always hassling my bro for help with arts

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I must say it is quite upsetting even if you have proof ( screenies saying ok we will lotto this item and then them going LD and never coming back)
And the same idiots will get away with it time and time again with diffrent chars or saying there a new owner of the account.

Its a shame there is no punnishment for the wicked who know how to do it and get away with it.

I bet if goa could look at their logs they would see trogddor getting the arti doing /quit then getting pmed and then standing back up and then going LD.

I know people in Alb complain there is no team work but i can see why who wants to invite someone they dont know into there group anymore when a rare drop or arti may drop to them and they can just log off and nothing can be said and at the end of the day if anyone complains its just there word agains the one who nicked it.

In our case its slightly diffrent its a full Guild against Troggdor and i think the people who know us will also know that we dont talk bullshit.

I mean we even came on here to give him a fair chance to explain.
I suppose only time will tell.

And i will say sorry now to anyone who ever tries to join me for an arti if i dont know you and i say no dont be offended my guild has been stung and i dont want to see it happen again :(

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
dont /bg loot commands solve this kind of problems if u dont forget to put a looter before the raid ofc? or is GoV still free for anyone to pick it up?

Ging

Part of the furniture
He is in Thugs atm, he was booted from GoL for a similar issue as well as acting like a juvenile, selfish, inconsiderate twat, and has already served a 7 day ban for the aformentioned incident - in this case he "added" on a pulled arti mob and the ban was implimented after the issue was rightnow'ed. GoL subsiquently booted him on his return to the game.

His pally afaik already had GoV but i could be mistaken.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Well this is the problem when we logged on last night 2 of my guildies were already grouped with him trying to do the encounter. they asked for help so we all came to help. Troggdor already had a BG up ( we thought that the people from our guild already there knew him) so we joined the bg and did the encounter. ( we asked several times if it was for lotto and we were told several times yes.) We killed the mob and he asked for any drops he had not already got to be given to him to be lottoed ( stupid i know) but at the time as i said we thougth that the guildies who were there at the start knew him. So we handed in some of the drops and he sat down.
Then one of the people there pmed him saying are you logging.
He stood back up and started talking about the drops then LD.

Now before we get flamed for giving him the drops i know it was stupid but we thought that people knew him, it was his BG that we were all in. We were too trusting and if we had of thought about it we would of just said all /random 100 now but we didnt. We made a mistake :(

But to be honest hes the one who has made a bigger mistake he stole off the wrong guild and believe me if i see him in any guild or in any group i will pm the Gm or group leader and tell them not to trust him and what hes done.
I know there is nothing we can do
I know its partly our own fault
I also know I will do everything i can to stop him doing it to anyone else

Methos

Loyal Freddie
If he's guilty just PM the GM's of every guild he joins about him.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Good old Trogg

He was booted from TP for similar reasons too.

Glad to see some things don't change.

Regards

Ash

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Give more char names if possible, dont want such a twat on our server imo.

Faya

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Hehehe

Just in case anyone was in any doubt. Just met Jarvio/Troggdor again...submitted this to Rightnow, so hopefully something will be done about this utter, utter, UTTER asshole. Also, I think this counts as an admission that he did indeed steal that GoV...lameass 4tw :(

jarvio.JPG

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
I know its only half way though the year, but I think its safe to say, we have a winner for "Wanker of the Year" 2005 - and with his attitude, he'll no doubt defend his title next year.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
he is indeed a strange dude.... but got himself a /bg remove about 5 sec after he wrote that shit...

but yes... give more names... i dunno his alts...

Marc

FH is my second home
aye he is a bell end. Had the misfortune of meeting him in game a few times. Think hes maybe a little backward irl, i dunno. Kept askin if he cud join our GG but it took me about 8pms to get it through to him we were full.

Ging

Part of the furniture
awww Marc that pic of yourself is soo cute :)

btw u owe me 46plat!

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:
awww Marc that pic of yourself is soo cute :)

btw u owe me 46plat!

Jesus christ

First it was 1p then 5p, then 2 weeks later its 46p??

If anything you owe me :D Youd better have a char ready for Eggys next ML rush. Im a bit low on cash so Eggys ML rush gives me a great oppurtunity to win some cash off you :D

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to make the request if anyone knows any of troggdor/jarvios alts i would love it if you can let me know so i can place them all on our alliance black list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom