Dear old Daoc gamers :-)

Terri

Fledgling Freddie
Hia Terri paladinbe banelord tacashi deathsight shinazura shinazure etc, just want to hear how you all are doing i played excal/albion in primevil coz gol goa and many many more like shadowlords society and just wonder how you all are doing, i miss so many of Kagato Hakslayer and alot more is just a few of thoes i miss alot.

im not playing enything atm, wow is borring warhammer isnt tht good to, so juts wonder what you allare doing atm? i log on to daoc time to tme just to see if eny o your guys and ladies iused to know ison..

i might try Daoc origins tho i dont know much about it yet but i hope it come out and will be EUROPEAN to, feel free to tell me about if you want to Regard Michael/Mikael denmark.

msn is paladinbee@sol.dk
Mikael skovbo morensen on facebook.com
i hope someone i know will write someday

wow char deathwing europe alliance is Gufle a 72 hunter
Warhammer europe Karak-dron i gott paladinbe 33 chosen

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hia Terri paladinbe banelord tacashi deathsight shinazura shinazure etc, just want to hear how you all are doing i played excal/albion in primevil coz gol goa and many many more like shadowlords society and just wonder how you all are doing, i miss so many of Kagato Hakslayer and alot more is just a few of thoes i miss alot.

im not playing enything atm, wow is borring warhammer isnt tht good to, so juts wonder what you allare doing atm? i log on to daoc time to tme just to see if eny o your guys and ladies iused to know ison..

i might try Daoc origins tho i dont know much about it yet but i hope it come out and will be EUROPEAN to, feel free to tell me about if you want to Regard Michael/Mikael denmark.

msn is paladinbee@sol.dk
Mikael skovbo morensen on facebook.com
i hope someone i know will write someday

wow char deathwing europe alliance is Gufle a 72 hunter
Warhammer europe Karak-dron i gott paladinbe 33 chosen

hey you prolly wont know me but I played Arauddry. I am also waiting for Origins and as far as I know it will be basically old frontier and everything upto SI only. So basically get 50 go rvr.

I am like others left in the dark about Origins, nobody knows if it will be out or not. Some people say they still working on it and some people say it wont be coming out and ofcourse no information about it from the developers. The last thing we heard about Origins was back in July 2008 and thats it.

Just to let you know the majority of players either went EU DE servers or US servers. In my opinion the population is steady on the german server but I dont know about the US servers.

Anyway hope the above helps

Mey

Part of the furniture
When I read this I thought it was in a foreign language, then I realised he was saying peoples names!

I wanted to post the "English, do you speak it" video any all :(

//derail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom