Dear Kemor and Zargar.

O

old.Tzeentch

Hello there,

Hope all is well?

Just a note to let you know of a few problems which are really annoying, and causing players a lot of irk.

1) Chronicles - everyone knows what's wrong, could you please punch Mythic in the face pls, thanks.

2) Excalibur server - using the stats tool on your website, can you please take note of the fact that this server seems to have an average of 2500players per day, peaking at closer to 3000 in the evenings, pretty much now every night. Can you also please log on sometime and have a look at the various rvr zones <hadrians, pennines, sauvage, emain, breifine, gorge, odins, jamtland, especially>, and try to hang around for a few hours, see how bad it is. Can you please provide some information on the server upgrades you said would be carried out over time? Haven't heard for a while on this subject, and I know this is really a GOA initiative, as Mythic are complete gimps, so I appreciate you guys doing this for us EU players.

Anyway, hope you guys are having fun, hope you can resolve these issues.

Faithfully

Tzeentch.

K

Khalen

I think Exc. ain't a new server yet (at least not as far as we know...)

L

lofff

Indeed khalen

think tzee (and almost every1 else who plays exca) wants to know when is excalibur turn. Its preety obvious that we aint playing a new server..

:rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

we are No1 rvr server in the world zargar so give us wot we neeeeeeed :D

C

Carlos Bananos

they've pretty much stopped giving feedback :l

K

Khalen

Think they checking the servers which they did change to see what effect it had and what maybe can be improved... We will see... All in good time :)

M

mib666

Do GOA even give a shit about the English player base.??

Do Pigs Fly?

Bloody well tell your loyal customers (for the time being) when we (Excalibur) get our PROMISED new servers.

Z

Zargar

Hello there,

1) Hmm I'm not really sure about punching anyone in the face. I like the Mythic guys and besides, they might hit back. Even though they didn't put me in the housing beta, grrrrrr, that stuff looks awesome.

2) We are aware of the issues with Excalibur and we are monitoring the population and server stress closely at the moment. I do not have any conclusive information for you yet, but we are aware that there are problems with it and are reviewing the options on how to better it.

Take care and kill some enemies for me.

-Zargar

D

Damini

Oh my, look what happens when someone puts in a question without dancing naked in entrails or typing in angry caps!

Could there possibly be a moral knocking around here somewhere? :p

A

Azal

Originally posted by Zargar
Hello there,

Hmm I'm not really sure about punching anyone in the face. I like the Mythic guys and besides, they might hit back.

That has to be the best 'official' response I've ever seen :clap:

[edit] sig updated

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch

Faithfully

Tzeentch.

First Rule of letter writing - if you write Dear <name> always use Yours sincerely, if writing Dear sir / madam always use Yours faithfully.

Please note only the 'Yours' have capitals.

I thank u .

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Damini
Oh my, look what happens when someone puts in a question without dancing naked in entrails or typing in angry caps!

Marry me

C

Cronn

Originally posted by Zargar
Hello there,

1) Hmm I'm not really sure about punching anyone in the face. I like the Mythic guys and besides, they might hit back. Even though they didn't put me in the housing beta, grrrrrr, that stuff looks awesome.

2) We are aware of the issues with Excalibur and we are monitoring the population and server stress closely at the moment. I do not have any conclusive information for you yet, but we are aware that there are problems with it and are reviewing the options on how to better it.

Take care and kill some enemies for me.

-Zargar

K, thanks for the excellent reply Zargar.

S

Sarum TheBlack

That Zargar was bored at work today?

Oh, you mean screaming and swearing out your best all caps flames don't get a response, but polite, well formulated questions do? I think that might be a little over the heads of some of the punters here I'm afraid.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
I think that might be a little over the heads of some of the punters here I'm afraid.

Trust him, he knows what he's talking about when he talks about punters :p

B

bracken_woodman

Is it the one about not looking a gift horse in the mouth :confused:

or

the one about the little red hen who baked some bread and stuff... :confused:

or

the one about not pi$$ing into the wind :confused:

A

Addlcove

you can´t piss on windforce anymore?

oh sorry bad hearing here ;)

yeah I think it was the last one, Don´t piss into the wind when not on the way to a shower......

kinda like

don´t cum on your pillow before going to bed... or no maybe not

ARGH I´ve been infected with Seelness, someone SHOOT ME

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Addlcove

ARGH I´ve been infected with Seelness, someone SHOOT ME

Not too close yet, not at the point of no return. Careful now, might be tempted by the light of the mactruck but when it hits it's going to hit as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom