Dear Hibbies.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Alb moved all their keeps and towers to level 10 on Saturday so it was plainly obvious they would be well organised for Sunday.

So at short notice I organised a relic raid to coincide with yours, but I think we got organised a bit faster than you and ended up in Alb much too early, using Warships I think was an error too, but never mind.

I had hopped we would stay out of each other's way and this would take the pressure off you somewhat, I'm not sure I achieved that but at least you know we tried. It amused me that you kept 1fg-2fg harrying us :)

Anyway thx for giving is Mids something to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Oh and this doesn't mean we're friends tree huggers, I'll still kill ya if I see ya, well unless you stood next to an Alb, then you'll have to wait 2 mins : ).

/Salute

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Well comes without saying that hibs will take advantage of mid actions and visa-versa, the same would have happened if hibs or mids had all 6 relics. Of course some simply don't get it and shout Xrealming etc, but hey, what can we do?

And yes, the warship thing was pretty stupid :p I think everyone on exca new about it from the moment you left the docs ;)

Was good to see some mid action btw, keep it up :)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Well comes without saying that hibs will take advantage of mid actions and visa-versa, the same would have happened if hibs or mids had all 6 relics. Of course some simply don't get it and shout Xrealming etc, but hey, what can we do?

And yes, the warship thing was pretty stupid :p I think everyone on exca new about it from the moment you left the docs ;)

Was good to see some mid action btw, keep it up :)

shouldnt you been whinin on VN boards that NS killed you to much on lamorak in fg vs fg btw (or on irc)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
shouldnt you been whinin on VN boards that NS killed you to much on lamorak in fg vs fg btw (or on irc)

No, and why should I? You were playing better, you were winning, don't see anything wrong with that in fg vs fg. Get off you high-horse as you sound quite stupid.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
No, and why should I? You were playing better, you were winning, don't see anything wrong with that in fg vs fg. Get off you high-horse as you sound quite stupid.

you should have stopped whinin on our irc channel i guess you sounded like a headless chicken on it :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
you should have stopped whinin on our irc channel i guess you sounded like a headless chicken on it :p

I think you're confusing me but it's ok, too much gaming and no real life does that for you :)

Take care :cheers:

Everz

FH is my second home
Gear said:
I think you're confusing me but it's ok, too much gaming and no real life does that for you :)

Take care :cheers:

rofl, pwnt :D

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
ffs grave calm down, its a game :)
Finish your new temp :twak:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
shouldnt you post another relic raid on rvr discussions yet? go get it loverboy :p

ooooohh than this ur desk http://www.lortehumor.dk/pictures/a-real-geeks-room.jpg

do keep goin geek never give up ;)

Every insult coming from you really makes me feel better. You don't have to be so envious of my life, you just need to improve your pathetic one. Try to, and who knows, a woman might touch you in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom