Dear fellow trolls, it's time to leave.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Stoneface said:
Dont make fun of this kid in public, he cant be blamed for looking like that. Even tho id like to kick his retarded looking face for ruining the 50th game in a row with no loss for Arsenal. :twak:

For what he did to Everton i simply don't care.
He could been a Legend, but decided to be the devil. So true, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
i think they look promising tbh, and like someone stated above thats prolly 'the ugly face' imo. trolls with small jaw = teh silly. big jaw all the way :D

here are some body shots from gh3d as well:

http://img.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/7117/148649_full.jpg

http://img.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/7117/148648_full.jpg
I can sense it already...

[Random Dwarf] : Hey there rejected Hunchback! They didn't want you for the Notre Dame did they? applied for the Gna Faste tower instead?

[1 Very Sad Troll] : :'(((((((

toukkis

Fledgling Freddie
I've played troll about 2 years now. They are huge, and got muscles. Face is stone, angry look or mommy's tit sucker look. Those pictures there looks like that mommy's tit sucker, indeed.

But who cares about the look? Do you play with your look..?

You play 4/5 time camera behind, so what does it matter how does the face look? :)

I like trolls, they are huge, and they are strong! :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
I can sense it already...

[Random Dwarf] : Hey there rejected Hunchback! They didn't want you for the Notre Dame did they? applied for the Gna Faste tower instead?

[1 Very Sad Troll] : :'(((((((

dude, you're freaking out ;D

atleast wait till you see all the different options etc ^^

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
fucks sake, they look like sad rocks :(

where the fuck did they hide all the bloodlust and thirst for plunder?!

ps: kobolds really look like piss.

ANOTHER MIDGUARDNERFF!!?!?1+!?!?!??!!!!!!

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
toukkis said:
I've played troll about 2 years now. They are huge, and got muscles. Face is stone, angry look or mommy's tit sucker look. Those pictures there looks like that mommy's tit sucker, indeed.

But who cares about the look? Do you play with your look..?

You play 4/5 time camera behind, so what does it matter how does the face look? :)

I like trolls, they are huge, and they are strong! :D

fuck you, my looks kill ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Just will ya please stop whining about the trolls, they looked shit at creation, and they made em worse - ok. But the kobbies, they were cute! were...

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Trolls are as it is right now, the most sexy, and most fashion passioned race in Dark Age of Camelot, this huge nerf coming towards us in Catacombs makes me want to hunt down whoever created this new troll model, bribe Robert Schumacher, and give him some plastic surgery of his own.

That's how I feel about it.

Kobbies were ugly, and are staying ugly, in fact, they are straightening you out, you don't look like a bloody rejected hunchback in Catacombs atleast.

Have pity on the trolls, and let's hunt down that Mythic fella who made this new model.

<Lights and hands out Torches and Pitchforks>

mts

Fledgling Freddie
unlike some people *cough* im waiting till i see some more screenshots before freaking out and planning the assassination of mythic employees ^^

Bumble

Fledgling Freddie
They look like fat skeletons, with no bottom teeth!!

Betcha the girl Trollettes are still damn sexy though. :kissit:

toukkis

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
fuck you, my looks kill ;)

Fuck you? Oh, okay. I like masturbaiting anyway..

No wonder your kill looks because you are so ugly, learn to play more and try learn to QQ less.. :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom