Dear Belmahr

D

Dimse

You BIG BUG EXPLOTTING Kobold!

Using the curent bug that lets you pass through the second door of a Keep unhindered and attacking is a SHAMEFULL act of CoWARDICE and dont even try to deny it I have a screenshot and witnesses and Yes Im reporting it but Im posting it here too so that te decent mids get a chance to tell you that your a TWIT!

/slap Belmahr

Dimse/Rhonvan

Guildmaster of Uranicus Phalanx

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Dimse
You BIG BUG EXPLOTTING Kobold!

Using the curent bug that lets you pass through the second door of a Keep unhindered and attacking is a SHAMEFULL act of CoWARDICE and dont even try to deny it I have a screenshot and witnesses and Yes Im reporting it but Im posting it here too so that te decent mids get a chance to tell you that your a TWIT!

/slap Belmahr

Dimse/Rhonvan

Guildmaster of Uranicus Phalanx

You misspelt twat there. :D

D

Dimse

No it was actually on purpose I spelt it that way. Thank you for your meaningfull comment to a serious issue.

N

-Nxs-

Ahh revenge for getting Jjura banned - which im still convinced was not cheating.

down with mids !!

Z

zero-hero

Givf SS mylady :->

Well I dont like mids, I dont like cheaters... therefor... DIE!!

L

Lumikki

What Whisperess said on the same issue on excal rvr forum:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've patched to 1.65 where the keep layout has changed, but can still for some reason play on the euro servers.

This is not the first time it has happened, but it's good that Goa get informed. However, this may or may not have been their intention, because they get patched ( knowingly, in which case it is cheating, or unknowingly, in which case it's not their fault ) and have a different keep layout. They did nothing wrong in that case because on their screen there is no door.

This is something that Goa clearly has to fix at once - but report this as a bugfix that need adressing asap and not cheating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might be the case here too?

xx

D

Dimse

I agree Lumikki, It could have been the case, if he hadnt run to and fro several times trying to avoid being attacked by albs defending the keep.

O

old.Vae

If you get the bug then you have to reinstall the game - there's no easy fix for it. GoA have said that if someone if affected by it they should logout and contact Rightnow (who will basicly tell them to reinstall). They should NOT exploit it and it can be considered bug exploitation.

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.windforce
kill all cheaters irl imho

abit harsch in a time where murderers and rapists and molestors get away with prison for a few years maybe? :rolleyes:

A

amazingsteve

Response (CS) 10/28/2003 04:59 PM
Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you were behaving weirdly last night during a keep take. The behaviour included going "through" keeps and doors.
We are aware that such problem can happen in some special situations and, before taking any actions, we STRONGY invite you to reinstall your Dark Age of Camelot using the installation CD.
If we receive any further report, we will have to consider that this warning has been ignored and will have to take actions.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support
from this pryd.net thread: http://www.prydwen.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11401

Tis silly, they do something wrong but blame u and give u all the trouble to fix it :rolleyes:

D

danhyr

my friend has this bug and reinstalling the game did nothing for him.. if u have it you know you have it and tunning through the door and attacking ppl is not on as i saw the kobie in question do so....

all mids are scum

cept gustav

L

Lumikki

And all albs smell like horses

<holds my nose>

xx

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by danhyr
my friend has this bug and reinstalling the game did nothing for him.. if u have it you know you have it and tunning through the door and attacking ppl is not on as i saw the kobie in question do so....

all mids are scum

cept gustav

Havent got this problem but iif you uninstall DAoC does it actually remove all files? If not then you might need to actually delete the remaining files before reinstalling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom