Dear albs

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
Today i had to ask myself the question, what is it that makes the albs go out again and again after they get owned so bad in emain, i mean whats so fun with getting killed for 5 hours over and over again??
Maybe its just me, but if i have a grp and we get owned u give up after a while or move to another area, but seems like some albs just never give up, plz help me understand this :)
just look at NP they must really be laughing IRL at all the ppl that just keeps on coming.

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik ur reaver is rr5, so update ur god damn sig.! ;p

Oh, and I think ur flamebait, but hey thats me :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Treon said:
Today i had to ask myself the question, what is it that makes the albs go out again and again after they get owned so bad in emain, i mean whats so fun with getting killed for 5 hours over and over again??
Maybe its just me, but if i have a grp and we get owned u give up after a while or move to another area, but seems like some albs just never give up, plz help me understand this :)
just look at NP they must really be laughing IRL at all the ppl that just keeps on coming.
start by asking why you doing it your self ;)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
You have to understand that it is the albclasses that are gimped.
It has NOTHING to do with all the 11 year old rr2 kids in epic!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 :D :cheers:

Sitting on the bed or lying wide awake, there's demons in my head and it's more than I can take, I think I'm on a roll but I think it's kinda weak, saying all I know is I gotta get away from me. mmmmmmkay :confused:

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
I like that some people keep np busy, so my group can kill other people :p

occy

Loyal Freddie
How come i see Treon sitting next to me on pad in cs every time i die but never spot him in emain ? :wub:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
occy said:
How come i see Treon sitting next to me on pad in cs every time i die but never spot him in emain ? :wub:
cause hes usualy in odins? :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
can i just say that emain is a hib zone.. much of the crap on this thread is alb v mid.. wtf makes u think u have a right to fight here btw?

move it somewhere else plz..

oh and btw.. alb aint a realm of gimp classes.. just a realm of gimp players.. kthxbye

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
can i just say that emain is a hib zone.. much of the crap on this thread is alb v mid.. wtf makes u think u have a right to fight here btw?

oh and btw.. alb aint a realm of gimp classes.. just a realm of gimp players.. kthxbye

yes i bow down to ur uber playing ability oO :

kirennia

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:

As a once not so famous person said:

Twat :clap:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
It has NOTHING to do with all the 11 year old rr2 kids in epic!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 :D :cheers:

There is a person who once said to me (and truly believed that ofcours) that epic is the best armour a cleric can get in DAoC :eek:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

Yes, whereas in Midgard the 11 year old kids are all rr10 ml10 with 8 lvl 10 artifacts because its SO FOOKING EASY!!!!111111111 :D :drink:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bracken said:
Yes, whereas in Midgard the 11 year old kids are all rr10 ml10 with 8 lvl 10 artifacts because its SO FOOKING EASY!!!!111111111 :D :drink:
amen to that!
tho ml10 was a bit hard for them...

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
i wish i was a mid/hib so i could farm all the warders still in epic and df swords :(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:

Oh, you must be right because you use l33tsp33k. That everyone else stopped using two years ago. Because it was stupid.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Oh, you must be right because you use l33tsp33k. That everyone else stopped using two years ago. Because it was stupid.

Dont pick on slow learners.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aadia said:
There is a person who once said to me (and truly believed that ofcours) that epic is the best armour a cleric can get in DAoC :eek:

it was Abe wasn't it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom