Dear Albs in Thidranki

sko

Loyal Freddie
Get FUCKED you teadrinking, zerging, retarded, volvo-driving bastards!

From Muscles the Troll Warrior.

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
lol sorry m8 I thought that might have driven you over edge :) but you have to admit the second from last mez was nice ;)

GL and HF

Funkysoul lvl24 Sorc

Influenza

Part of the furniture
sko said:

teadrinking :0 how offensive :p

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
sko said:

someone missed his bedtime methinks.

Seriously dude, chill out. Its not like Thid is important for anything other than learning how to play your toon in RvR.

So pick yourself up, get over it and go have some fun.

k?

filberfox

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

ummm noticed you have a few albion characters yourself... say no more !!

and yes chill out, your not the first to be zerged and you wont be the last,

shit really does happen sometimes so take the good times with the bad my friend :kissit:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the Albs I grouped with last night in Thid have long term partners, including myself.

I will see to it that your request is met by my goodself at the first available opportunity when I get home from work.

I hope that makes you feel better.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
hehe you are not too holy yourself mister troll :touch:
you jumped me with 2 other mid and found the odd's 3on1 bad enough to /rude me after i took your SB and RM out.

sko

Loyal Freddie
To all you people who say "try and enjoy", well most of my group logged out cause it was unplayable when 3-4-5 and maybe even more albs were camping MPK, we couldnt even GET OUT!

And then we aranged a PBAE group that actually managed to kill something, but then we had like atleast 1 fg of randoms and 1 fg of stealthers add on us. Sure, we try to enjoy it and learn to play, but you're not really making it a Cruisetrip with the way you zerg.

And if I rude someone they must have deserved it..

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
To all you people who say "try and enjoy", well most of my group logged out cause it was unplayable when 3-4-5 and maybe even more albs were camping MPK, we couldnt even GET OUT!..
To be fair, most of the albs in Thid were screaming in the /cg for them to not camp the MPK and as usual, we were ignored.

I apologise for this. Its as little fun for you guys as it is for everyone else in Thid. I'd rather you were able to get out, start sneaking around and then at least we can try to engage each other tactically.
sko said:
And then we aranged a PBAE group that actually managed to kill something, but then we had like atleast 1 fg of randoms and 1 fg of stealthers add on us. Sure, we try to enjoy it and learn to play, but you're not really making it a Cruisetrip with the way you zerg.
Whats your solution to that then? That we have a turnstile at the portal keep that only lets a certain number of Albs into Thid? Sorry, but thats just what happens. Believe me, being on the receiving end of a mezz-tastic Mid or Hib zerg is even less fun.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

Thank you for another Quality Freddyswhine - We are currently negociating some cheese for you.

Its thid, and as other people have said, shit happens.

By the way... Would you like to give your reasoning behind this post, as im really really interested to know why U didn't like last nights Thid encounter.

Also, Sendraks - I'm on a promise after showing my other half the first post ;)
She's just got to finish her tea first, and I have to remove the artificial limbs, if im to fit inside the boot of our Volvo to do it. :clap: ;)

Malik

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
when 3-4-5 and maybe even more albs were camping MPK, we couldnt even GET OUT!

you might not have noticed this, but there are 3 sides you can leave your tk from, only 1 side is zone border. If albs are camping the front, run out the side :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

I think half the people who jumped on the troll bandwagon misinterpreted what this guy was saying.

It's a pretty amusing whine and i think it's intended to amuse those who fecked him over rather than flame them :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Borgio Finstermoor said:
someone missed his bedtime methinks.

Seriously dude, chill out. Its not like Thid is important for anything other than learning how to play your toon in RvR.

So pick yourself up, get over it and go have some fun.

k?

ROFLMAO, thats why albs run from amg to apk in emain?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Borgio Finstermoor said:
Its not like Thid is important for anything other than learning how to play your toon in RvR.
Finally we know why albs zerg in RvR. :)
But it was pretty horrible trying to run solo without speed when 3-5fg's come at you.

Me :wij: Albs

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
Whats your solution to that then? That we have a turnstile at the portal keep that only lets a certain number of Albs into Thid? Sorry, but thats just what happens.
Dunno what would be the answer, but being a Hib in Thid it takes so god damn long to cap against Albs and Mids that outnumber us by xxxx (insert random number) times.

Been running in Thid solo for about 3 weeks now with my druid and still haven't even got 125 rp for MCL. Not a whine cos i actually enjoy the rare solo fights i find, even if i lose, but can certainly understand if it makes some people pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom