Dear albs [bg1]

H

halgaard

Dear albs.

I dont mind your huge numbers of bg players, but plz plz plz stop running around in 3fgs all the time. try making some minor groups here and there and actually move around a bit instead of settling roots on mb, tis no fun beeing hib when the only enemys you see during 6 hours of bg playing are the 2-3fgs of albs running around together at mb.
this is no whine, but a simple future request, and i can garanty you'll see alot more hibs in the bg if ya split up just a tiny tad

Your friendly Nightshade Fnuggin.

B

Bleeker

the excact reason i stopped my bg1 ranger at a whooping 5 rp and started lvling for bg3 for hope of some more fun there...if not then so be it :/

Z

Zonder

to be honest guys if you can get candy at spot#1 why would you go look for it at spot#2?

:(

S

svendoc

I have to agree here with halgaard, i am not in the BG's to farm rps i am in there to have fun the longer i can stay the better.

Dont you albs want to see how your char and ability measure up against race and classes from another realm?

I am going to offer duels to any ALB brave enough to fight my little gimped Kobold Skald 1 v 1, not open to necromancers as i know the outcome :D

Come on ALBS pretend your brave if only for a couple of minutes :D

All those who take up a 1 v 1 duel offer I salute you the rest of you, well you know you are.

R

Roalith

Consider yourself duely challenged svendoc. If you see Roalif around, give me a /beckon :)

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Roalith
Consider yourself duely challenged svendoc. If you see Roalif around, give me a /beckon :)

You cant win with your wizard against a skald, even if you have bolt range ;). Well, thats when the skald knows what he's doing that is :)

R

Roalith

Originally posted by thegreatest
You cant win with your wizard against a skald, even if you have bolt range ;). Well, thats when the skald knows what he's doing that is :)

Wizzie was called Roalifa. Polearmsman is called Roalif :p

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by svendoc
I have to agree here with halgaard, i am not in the BG's to farm rps i am in there to have fun the longer i can stay the better.

Dont you albs want to see how your char and ability measure up against race and classes from another realm?

I am going to offer duels to any ALB brave enough to fight my little gimped Kobold Skald 1 v 1, not open to necromancers as i know the outcome :D

Come on ALBS pretend your brave if only for a couple of minutes :D

All those who take up a 1 v 1 duel offer I salute you the rest of you, well you know you are.

Ill challenge you qwith my scout :)

S

svendoc

If I see you Roalif will beckon and try to have a private fight, I will tell all mids not to join in and hopefully you will do the same to albs.

/salute

look forward to saying hello :D

all those that see us fighting please wait until one of us has won, then kill other if you want rps

Users who are viewing this thread