E

Eblessair

to put it bluntly.
fuck off.

you wont be getting rezes from me

A

Aeiedil

[sarcasm]
EBLE WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU RES ME EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was only in the MIDDLE of the albion army FFS!!! what kinda of a fucking wuss are you!!!!!!!!!!
[/sarcasm]

:D :D :D :D :D

H

Herbal Remedy

mebe they should stay inside teh wall like the rest of your bug abusing coward friends

A

Antiarch

..or better yet bring a rezzer with you inside the wall, so that u wouldnt exit/enter all the time...

E

Eblessair

and albs dont abuse bugs?
lol
what do i see jumping up and down on that keep wall?
could it be!? an alb caster?!! omg!
:O

:)

O

old.Twiztid

cant blame the rangers though Eb.
We can stealth through to the 2nd gate, line up a pansie mage, and 1 shot crit him. Sometimes it goes wrong, and you have to understand that.

E

Eblessair

course i understand that.
what i dont understand is people constantly running into the albs on the other side when people are shouting not to

its pissing me off :(

O

old.Vendetta

I fought at the Alb wall for a long time tonight and the people were inside the gateway you Alb dorks just cant stand being unable to break a defensive line i guess :)

O

old.Twiztid

yeah they can only beat us when we only have npc's there and no players :D

Maybe the albs should ash for a 1 realm vs computer version of the game :D

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Eblessair
and albs dont abuse bugs?
lol
:O

:)

Well noone should use bugs and I hope GOA will deal with ppl abusing these bugs..
Damn losers all of them.. Cheating creeps and that goes for all Hibs, mids and albs abusing the bugs..

O

old.Vendetta

Originally posted by Eblessair
[/B]

Well bit confused with this one do Casters have to jump and release whilst on a wall like us rangers.
If so I do not consider this a bug merely making up for the games rediculous flaw on range of sight whilst positioned on a keep wall, anyone who has visited any rl castle would appreciate the enormous range of sight and killing zones that archer slots create and great cover to the defender.

However in game we are expected to what stand on a wall with a sign saying 'Hey Nuke Me' ?

How realistic is that no jumping to release is not a bug just making up for the line of sight joke that is standing behind a firing position on a keep wall.

S

Seerkind

IMO this game is broken till they add damage collision so that a tank can phsically stand infront of a caster to protect him/her or you should be able to at least stand behind a frigging gate without being shot through the damn thing.

K

Khalen

And again people say just 1 realm is doing it... everyone does and it and everyone says someone else is doing it...

O

old.AoR_Finn

Eld I was there it was mad. I was standing at the back with a few other Elds (we know better by and large).. if we force the emeny to come through the wee gate then that funnels them and gives more of us a chance to get damage on them..

Imagine if the Albs ran through the gates and faced the whole Hib army?? We could even modify it and have casters at either side of the gates and then the tanks rite in front... and get a lovely crossfire going..

We need more strats guys... but more important would be a little discipline. :)

Users who are viewing this thread