Dead baby fun :)

O

old.Xarr

haven't seen that one before. pretty disturbing stuffs. like lenore the cartoon only kinda over teh edge :-D

M

mucking_fuppet

Now we know what she does in her spare time...

K

Kaitlyn

That is the nastiest thing I have seen in a long time, it must take some talent to be able to combine infanticide, pedophilia, and necrophilia all in one screen...or just the thought of ' oo I know how to get a cult following'

Bah, serves me right for being naive enough to hope that the title was just to get attention.

But changing the subject to animators with talent, anyone have a link to the animated series of Lenore, they seem to be gone from sony.com.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Kaitlyn
But changing the subject to animators with talent, anyone have a link to the animated series of Lenore, they seem to be gone from sony.com.

haven't seen those. tried googling for'em, but all i could find were references to the sony screenblast site. and they have removed them from there for certain. argh. i'll try dc++.

S

Sortbane

Eeeeep.. Animated Lenore? hmm.. might work :)

if anyone finds them please do inform the rest of the world of the links! :D

K

Kaitlyn

Sony screenblast, yes that what i meant...sorry its early and mind still eating itself to get rid of nasty dead baby images.

O

old.Tohtori

Anything that sayes dead babies...

*swallows*

..i mean...

*gasps*

Ahem...

ROCKS! :p

Users who are viewing this thread