de servers is the place to be now!

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
german servers is the place to be!

There is so much action in RvR now when the population has increased.
Way more action than in the good ol days of Excalibur and Prydwen.
And just not the zerg zerg RvR fights which I find kinda booring, there´s something for all, small group fights and solo fights.

Me and my buddy are running about in RvR and having a blast so join the fuun now will ya!?

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Crap language client :(

I stay US enough action to keep me happy and others who play there :clap:

Soulja

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
They should offer char transfer from the english servers. I cba to start over :x

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
All that have moved from the English server has started again and they dont regret it one bit.

The German barrier which is putting people off... I only speak English and you get the gist of the language on certain things and its actually quite easy once you get to know the basics. Even if you have any problems on finding stuff the germans are so helpful.

Theres also an English Alliance for those that are starting to play on the german servers.

Durka von Durka (Alliance)

I now have:

50 Infil almost R8 /flex
50 Armsman
50 Cleric
50 Friar
50 Wizard
50 Necro

Once you have lvl 50 characters and you go RvR you tend to forget the language barrier and just enjoy the RvR.

What I like most about the German servers is that its Realm v Realm and nobody cares about adding which in a way is a good thing because you can just relax and play for fun unlike dyvet where everybody is watching every single move you make and jump on you as soon as you make that mistake.

Again there seems to be everything for everyone.

I was in a group yesterday Scout/Infil duo and we made just over 100k each, which imo is good for stealthers.

-------------------------------------

So for the people that are hesitating on joining the German server... Just give it a go... its not as bad as people think even though its in another language. I was just the same as you - German server didn't appeal to me because of the language. But we stuck with it and we are enjoying the game again as it was when DAoC first come out.

-------------------------------------

Also the other good thing is that you dont always fight high realm ranks, unlike dyvet where its constantly high realm ranks your fighting.

SO COME ON DONT BE AFFRAID AND JOIN THE GERMAN SERVERS - You wont regret it :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
US Servers are good also.

I don't know what the levelling is like in Europe but over the US you get 50% extra xp for normal/si zones and double xp in rvr zones which make levelling easy. Over Xmas they had 200% extra xp, sadly I only got a few days of that.

Enjoy the game which ever cluster you choose. Except the English cluster of course, RIP :(

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Crap language client :(

I stay US enough action to keep me happy and others who play there :clap:

Soulja

Good for you.

Now for all others imagine how happy Soulja is with 800 players on devon at prime... now dubble that happyness since .de has 1900 ppl at prime yaya the happyness :clap: :clap: :clap: ohhh it is overwhelming im so happy... :lol:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You're having fun.. Soul is having fun..

Win/win?

Afran

Part of the furniture
What are the numbers actually like on US servers? and are the normal servers more populated than the classic? :)

Dard

Part of the furniture
What are the numbers actually like on US servers? and are the normal servers more populated than the classic? :)

Right now ..

Killibury Cluster has 447 players

Classic has 583 players

Devon has 930 players

I'll check again about 8pm UK time if i remember :)

Dard

Part of the furniture
I forgot at 8pm but at 9pm ..

Killibury 561

Classic 683

Devon 1076

Sorry for my sh@t memory ... i is old now :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Good for you.

Now for all others imagine how happy Soulja is with 800 players on devon at prime... now dubble that happyness since .de has 1900 ppl at prime yaya the happyness :clap: :clap: :clap: ohhh it is overwhelming im so happy... :lol:

It was wrote that de servers were best to be I don't find that as the language client is Shit.

If you happy with de servers then good for you but there no reason to cram DE best crap down peoples throat.

I don't like it but others do it up to individual what they play.

I rather pay Mythic than GOA anyway as GOA especially after the Warhammer saga with pinching peoples money when accounts were closed was last for me.

Shit company why feed them more my dosh.

Only way I pay GOA now is if they transfer ALL my dyvet chars to US.

Soulja

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Also the other good thing is that you dont always fight high realm ranks, unlike dyvet where its constantly high realm ranks your fighting.

SO COME ON DONT BE AFFRAID AND JOIN THE GERMAN SERVERS - You wont regret it :)

hows the leveling on the german servers? still have XP groups running around or do you have to have a best friend to set up PL groups if u dont wanna solo?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
hows the leveling on the german servers? still have XP groups running around or do you have to have a best friend to set up PL groups if u dont wanna solo?

There are a few people leveling the old fashioned way but you will find yourself solo a good fraction of the time. There are still some active BG like Thid and Molvik.

With the free levels and rest exp and the fact that you can either do repeat quests or exp in the frontier where you can normally find a few spare buffs, it is extremely quick to level as long as you aren't playing a support char.

Everz

FH is my second home
Good for you.

You means 1400 it reached on sunday Sneakers? :D (devon that is)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
With the free levels and rest exp and the fact that you can either do repeat quests or exp in the frontier where you can normally find a few spare buffs, it is extremely quick to level as long as you aren't playing a support char.

dont care how fast it goes solo, i dont want to solo, if i wanted that i'd go play Gothic 3.

i play MMO's because i like to group when i level up, not to play a single player game with a MSN addon.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Im still wondering how players from eu can play us with the delay:p.
The ones i knew that played there got so pissed off.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
What he said.

Get a decent internet connection. I hardly lag.

It has fuck all to do with ur connection mine is 20/5 wich is mroe than enough. Its the route u go thru open transit on. U dont see the lag on the lagometer, but try to trace the ping there and u will see. US for me 180+ (feels like more) hard to slam mezz and other things. German cluster around 40 ms:)
I might get a bad route there not sure, i got several friend with same problem.

Dard

Part of the furniture
It has fuck all to do with ur connection mine is 20/5 wich is mroe than enough. Its the route u go thru open transit on. U dont see the lag on the lagometer, but try to trace the ping there and u will see. US for me 180+ (feels like more) hard to slam mezz and other things. German cluster around 40 ms:)

Other way round for me, i play US & have 3 accounts running on 2 pc's at the moment & have no lag problems at all but when i played on the German servers with one account i lagged like a bitch .. most peculiar :(

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH

That there is a connection problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom