Dazzled

K

Khalen

Well i've almost reached lvl 50 on EXC. with my armsman. Now I wanna have another char in another realm.. I've tried Hib and Mid for a couple of lvls but it doesn't really get my grib (maybe due to the fact I couldn't play them so much but now I can). But I'm a bit dazzled, because I don't really know what realm I should take (leaving the difference of the midgard being uber on prydwen aside). So anyone know a fun class to play and could tell me why also so I can make up my mind :)

O

old.Veritreus

Well... it depends on what you enjoy really, doesn't it :)

In Hibernia you could be...
A bard if you like to group - they suck solo, and there's never enough around
A nightshade or a ranger if you like to solo - we need more of both of these classes, but many people don't like to group with them :(
A pbaoe enchanter - I think they're good for soloing with the 7/8ths lvl pet, and if you get the right group together you can make fantastic xp blatting 3 grouped enemies at a time :)

Or you could be a druid if you want to be a support char but don't fancy the life of a bard...
Or a hero if you want to bash stuff again...
Or a warden if you want pulsing bladeturn and some buffs healing and rezzing ability
Or... well the list goes on :)

K

klavrynd

well, if you come from albion you'll basically find all classes gimped

</whine>

basically

if you want to play melee : go for thane or skald (zerk = gimp , warrior is dull)

if you want to do some magic play runemaster (for some reason i dont like SM's )

if you want to be a supporty typa char you can go healer (heal-cc- basically a cleric without smite) or shammie (buffmaster but not too much potential in other areas)

Note : me just reading ign boards might have influenced this post a tiny bit but nevertheless this is no personal attack to the ppl that play those classes

K

Khalen

Hmmm maybe I should try Hib again... I've seen that they are a bit undermanned on a lot of servers. I think I'll try that Nightshade of yours. I always wanted to do a sneaky bastard.

Maybe any people who play Alb alts on Exc. wanna trade money (can always need more =))

O

old.jinny

I'll do an exchange of 100G or so if you want - /send me ingame....

O

old.Zarff

KHALEN! hey sup m8? return to mid of course :D glad to c u soon r 50....... welcome to the grown up world :D u should really return to play on that skald of urs :D cu in game m8 ! just msg me when u need gold :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom